Chapter 14

Hello guysssss
I'm back with new chapter~
Enjoy guys^^
Oh yes by the way I add some new character.
Its iKON
Okay this time its for ikon fans...
Okay lets begin

Raejin POV

YAAA!!??!?!?!? Seriously? To be his tutorT.T and why did I say yes? Just because he sau when he debuted he gonna give me his showcase ticet? Aish jinnja... okay raejin slow down. Breath breath... okay take the positive side there's Hanbin oppa in his group and you can be closer with him and also i can go with nara eonnie and we can go backstage. Okay the end forget all the bad things. But still I'm pabo why do I agree. Now I should meet him every weekend and even afterschool. How is one of his fans spotted me? I'm gonna dieeeee T-T

Flashback

"Aish where is that pabo-.-" I ask a bit whisper. I see around the rooftop and see someone sleep in the garden chair. So here he is. Well when I see it from here he's quite hansome. Yah raejin come back to your senses. "Yah pabo..." I say and woke him up. After trying about 10 minute finnaly he is wake up. "Mwoya nerd?" He ask. Aish jeongmal-.- "you're the one who call me here sir-_-" I say. "Oh yea right... I want you to be my tutor." He say. What??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

"Why do I have to? What did I got?" I ask with a flat face. "Because I'm hansome. What do you want?" He ask with a smik. "Aish stop it. I wont help you." I say and leave. But he chase me and begged. "Aish jebal I need to finish this school so I can work in my group successfully." He say. "Group? what group? Boygroup???" I ask. "Aish you really dont know me? Aish jinnjayo?" He ask annoyed. "Eung" I say and give my innocent face.

"Okay I'll introduce my self formally. IKON SHOWTIME! Annyeonghaseyo goo junhoe imnida." He say. "What? Ikon? I think I've ever heard that somewhere" I say. "Okay I'll give you our detail. We're 7 members group. We gonna debut soon. The oldest was jinhwan hyung, then yunhyeong hyung, bobby hyung, hanbin hyung, me, donghyukie, and chanwoo." He say. Hanbin? I think I've hear thay names alot. Aaaaa its hanbin oppa. Hanbyul's oppa.

"Hanbin? Kim hanbin?" I ask curiously. "Hmmm.. do you like him? I can give you our showcase ticket if you want to tutor me" he say. "Aish ani its my cousins. But because you're his friend I'll help you with 2 condition. First you shouldn't do anything I hate. Second you should give me that ticket you've promise" I say with a flat face. "Okay call gomawo nerd" he say and left. "Yaaaa I'm not a nerd" I shout then I come back to my class.

End of flashback

"Aishhhh neomu paboooo" i shout in school rooftop. Good that it's already evening so everyone is off but i'm here to wait myungsoo oppa. Aish what take him so long-_-. I go to schoolbackyards and sit there. Its good here its comfortable being here. I hear someone play basketball and i ignored it. I move and sit under one tree. Then a ball hit my head.

"Yakkk" i shout. "Aaa mianhae" the one who throw it come and take his ball. "Mianhae" he say. I see a tall figure infront of me. Aish it him. "Aish how can you be an idol if tou throw ball to people like this" i yell and pout. He just chuckled and sit beside me. "Aish i've said that i'm sorry" he say and mess my hair. "Aish hajima.. i hate it" i say. "Hahaha arraseo" he say.

"By the way why you're here? Isn't its too late already for an idol being here in this time? And didn't you go to practice i thought you're still a trainee and need to-" suddenly he cover my mouth and i bite it. "Yakkk!" He shout. "Is it really hurts alot?" suddenly i panicked and go take out some medicine from my bag. "Aaaa its hurt so much" he try to act. I hit his head. "Yakkk dont act like you're hurt" i say and pout. "Who told you to ask too much question at one time miss stalker?" "Yakkk i'm not miss stalker-_-" i say.