Chapter 4

Annyeong....

I'm back..

Enjoy this one (*^^*)

#######################

The next Morning~

Raejin POV

"Save me.. Dorawajo.. I want you back back back back" My alarm wake me up. Yeah i change my alarm. Infinite oppa have come back with 'Back' and i found it cool so i  use that song as my alarm. I wak up and scretch my body and do little excercise. My body come better and i can walk normally now. But i think i still have a big problem. Really big one.

The fans know me. Actually they don't know what my real identity. But they can bully me. So i decided to tek that all and take a bath. I take a quick bath and pack my things. I heard a knock in my door. "Come in..." I say still packing my things. "Whoa.. You can bring all this books? It's heavy dongsaeng. Let me help you to bring this all" He say and i look at him. "Gwenchana Taehyung oppa.. I dont want to make another problem" I say he giggle. "Wae? Do you made a problem?" He ask still laughing. " I think i made one. I might bullied at school today" I sigh.

"Hahaha.. What are have you done? You're a lovely dongsaeng" He smile. "I have open my identity. Cause ive beaten by inspirit yesterday" I sigh. "Yah! Dont give up.. I'll protect you. Today me, Jin hyung and Myungsoo hyung will have a performance at school. So every student will watch. I've put your name and Heechan name in the first seat. So you can see us clearly" He say and smile. I'm start shining(?) "Jinjja oppa? Whoaaa Gomawoooo" I say hughing him. "Ne.. But" He say but. What is it? Dont make something silly plisss... "You should take care of Teyo too. He sit beside you with his friend Yuta arraseo?" He say i nod.

"Come on lets have our breakfast" He say and we go downstairs. We go downstairs and see myungsoo and jin oppa. "Goodmoring oppa" I say."Morning. Do you feel better Raejin ah?" Myungsoo oppa ask. I nod and smile he mess my hair. "Morning princess enjoy your breakfast" Jin oppa say and put my breakfast in the table. We pray and eat. "Raejin ya.. you must go to school with us no but" Jin oppa say. I sigh and nod.

After breakfast Jin oppa drove our car and we go to school. Today i can't go first i must go there together with Taehyung oppa and Teyo. Its usual if Teyo walk with Taehyung oppa. All student here know that Teyo is Taehyung oppa brother. But not me and now all eyes at me. I feel annyed acctually so i put my head down and follow him from behind.

"Yah look at Taehyung oppa"

"Who is it?"

"What that girl with my Taehyunggie?"

"Yah its that B*tch that with our myungsoo oppa?"

"Yah she's with Taehyung oppa now"

"She's ugly what she use to get them"

I heard all that bully. I feel hurt acctualy but someone held my hand. Taehyung oppa push me near him and take me beside him. "Gwenchana.. Oppa's here. Belive in oppa arasseo" He say with a wink and i give him a weak smile. Suddenly one of fangirl go beside us and smile at me. I'm scared she will do something bad. But i'm wrong she is zelo's oppa nuna. She's Nara unnie. Heechan eonnie eonnie(?) its hard to tell it. Hahaha..

"Annyeong Raejin" Nara eonnie say. I give him a smile. "Raejin ah oppa will drop you to your class. Annyeong nara" Taehyung oppa say to Eonnie. "Annyeong eonnie" i say and go to my class with Taehyung oppa. "Go in.. Go savely arraseo" He say and mess my hair.  I just smile and go inside and sit in my sit. I see jungkook oppa isn't there. I sit and sleep for a while.