Chapter Nine

Elsa had made her way back to the hospital. After her and Hiccup settled the mistake, she was eager to spend more time with him. Escpecially after what they had talked about.

When Elsa arrived, she asked to see Hiccup. The old lady at the front told her the room he was in, and she was on her way.

She got off the elevator and walked into Hiccup's room.

"Elsa, hi!" His mom said. Hiccup just smiled at her. "Hey Valka, Sorry about Hiccup at my place, I didn't know he wasn't supposed to be out yet." Elsa apologized.

"No worries." Valka said. "He's the idiot who ran out without being cleared. Good news is, he's being released today!"

"Really?" Elsa asked. "How exciting!" She said, still faking enthusiasm. It was so good, nobody noticed it wasn't real.

"Yeah, turns out the 'doctor' got my files mixed up with someone else's." Hiccup said, standing up.

He walked over to Elsa and have her a hug. "I missed you Elsa." He said, his head burried in her neck. "I missed you too." Elsa replied.

"Okay lovebirds, it's time to get going." Valka said, putting a hand on her son's shoulder.

Their meeting kept going until they left the hospital.

Everyone got into their own car and drove to Hiccup and Valka's house. When they all arrived, they went inside.

Elsa shivered as the memories of what she had done in Hiccup's bathroom relayed in her head.

Hiccup seemed to notice for he grabbed her hand and kept walking.

Valka has started to make dinner while Hiccup and Elsa went to the living room.

"Thanks." Elsa said. Hiccup looked at her, puzzled. "For what?" "For helping me that day." Elsa replied, looking at him. "If it weren't for you, I'd be dead." Hiccup smiled at her and walked closer, grabbing both of her hands.

"I did what any normal person would do." He responded.

He put his head on hers and they enjoyed each other's company. Elsa then looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss.

This kiss, wasn't as short as she expected it to be. He kissed back and it lasted for a while.

"Guys seriously?" Valka said, watching them from the kitchen. "I'm just trying to make dinner." She said jokingly.

"Sorry mom." Hiccup said, chuckling. "I'll come and help." Hiccup and Elsa went to the kitchen to help Valka make dinner.

When they finished, they sat and ate together. With tons of laughter and story telling, Elsa announced that she had to go home.

"It was a pleasure to have you Elsa." Valka said. "Thank you for letting me come, I really enjoyed it." Elsa said, slightly smiling.

Elsa began to walk to her car, but stopped when she heard her name.

"Elsa!" Hiccup yelled from his front porch. Elsa turned and saw him walking over to her.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay." He said. "Why wouldn't I be?" Elsa asked. "I couldn't be any happier." Hiccup rubbed his neck. "I know, it's just that, well, I've been on edge since that whole, near death thing."

Elsa knew what he was taking about. "I'm fine." She said, grabbing his hand for reassurance. "Really."

He looked at her, still not fully trusting what she said, but decided to go with it. "If you say you're fine, I believe you." He said finally.