Chapter Eight

Elsa awoke after hearing the sound of something falling in her room. She quickly shot out of bed to see what it was.

She looked around the room cautiously until she found what had made the sound.

Her phone had fallen off of the night stand that was beside her bed. She sighed and pick up her phone to see why it fell.

'7 Missed calls from Hiccup Haddock'

She sighed again and set her phone down.

She did miss him, but he didn't miss her. She kept having to convince herself that he actually said those words.

Elsa has become so nieve that she seemed to not have thoughts of her own. It's like she's letting other people control her life.

She walked to the kitchen to try to make breakfast, but she wasn't hungry.

She proceeded to make eggs anyways, despite not being hungry.

When she was done, she got a glass of water and sat down at the table.

She stared at her plate, not eating.

She couldn't bring herself to do so. She hadn't eaten in one week, not even a small snack.

She was extremely weak and could barely hold herself up, but she couldn't bring herself to eat even one bite of her meal.

She shook her head and threw the plate in the sink, breaking it, yet no reaction overcame her.

She drank her glass of water and went back to her room. She picked up her phone and it now said:

'23 Missed calls from Hiccup Haddock'

She wanted to pick up so badly, but she knew that it'd only hurt her more. She didn't want to admit it, but she felt like she had feelings for him.

Elsa got a reminder on her phone saying that she had an appointment today to check up on her wounds. Her arms were still wrapped in the bandages from what she did.

She got her keys and went to the hospital.

—————————-()———————

"Hiccup, you're still too weak to stand, you must sit back down." Said Valka, holding one side of Hiccup. "Mom, it's been a week, I want to walk." Hiccup said. "Just give me a chance."

Hiccup's mom thought about it for a while, until she finally agreed. Hiccup was able to walk around his room with his mom's help.

Hiccup told his mom he wanted to walk the halls, so they did just that. Hiccup and Valka were walking down the hall when Hiccup saw a familiar figure.

The figure had platinum blonde hair and was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt with black pants.

"Elsa?" He called out. The figure stopped walking and slowly turned to him.

"Elsa oh my god it is you!" Hiccup said, walking faster.

When he got close, he noticed that Elsa stepped back.

He stopped walking, still holding on to his mom. He had a confused expression on his face.

"Are you alright?" He asked. Elsa just nodded. "You don't seem fine."

She continued to stare at the ground, making Hiccup realize something was wrong.

"Did I do something to upset you?" He asked. Elsa looked up at him, teary eyed. "Why do you care?" She said, her voice breaking. "It's not like you want to see me anyways."