Chapter Two

Two weeks had passed since Anna's death.

Elsa was still in a bad emotional state, but she managed to push through it more and more everyday with the help of Kristoff.

They were in Anna's room packing up the rest of her belongings until the room was completely empty.

"Well, that's the last of it." Kristoff said, closing the last box. Elsa looked around.

"I never want to see this room again." She whispered. "To many memories."
She walked out of the room.
Kristoff followed but closed the door behind him.

Elsa went downstairs and grabbed her keys off of the counter. "Where are you going?" Kristoff asked.
"Anywhere but here." Elsa answered. "I just need time away to, sort things out."

With that, she walked out the door and drove off.

Elsa drove to the hospital. She couldn't tell Kristoff, otherwise he'd want to come with her.

The doctor that treated Anna's said that he had some good news he needed to tell her. Instead of declining, which would've been rude, Elsa decided it would be good to get out of the house.

She walked into the hospital and walked to the front desk. "Hi, I'm here to see Doctor Peters, is he here?"
She asked.

The lady looked up at her.
"You must be Elsa, he told me he was expecting you. Follow me."

The woman got out of her chair and walked to the hallway.

"The doctors office is the first door on the right." She said as she walked away. Elsa knocked on the doctors door. "Come in." He said. Elsa opened the door.

"Ah, Elsa!" He said. "I've been waiting for you to arrive. Please, sit down."
Elsa walked over to the chair in front of his desk and sat down.

"So what's this all about?" She asked.
"Well, by law, I have to tell you who is going to get your sisters heart."
Elsa looked down at her hands.

"Look, I know it's a touchy subject, but if there's anything I can do to make you feel better, I'm always here." He said.

"Who's getting it?" Elsa asked still looking down.
"You might have heard of the man who was in that bad car accident a few months ago." He started.

"He was and still is in critical condition. We used to have him stable, but all the sudden his heart started to fail." Elsa look up at him.

"His heart was failing due to the lack of blood being received from the body." The doctor continued. "Can't you just give him more blood?" Elsa said.

"No, unfortunately we cannot. His heart was damaged as well as many other organs in his body which are almost healed." He answered.

"He's awake, conscious, but it's just a matter of time before his heart fails."
Elsa sighed. "It's not my call to make." She said. "It was Anna's choice to donate her organs so it's up to you. Do whatever you want."

Elsa got out of her seat and walked towards the door.
"Elsa, wait." He said. The doctor walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder rather close to a private area.

"As I said earlier, I'm happy to help."
Elsa looked him dead in the eyes.

"Get your hands off me." She said as she slapped his arm off of her shoulder.

After that she walked quickly out of his office and into her car.
She wanted to cry at that moment. But she was going to be strong.

Anna wouldn't want her to be like this.