Chapter Three

Hiccup got ready for his second get together with Elsa. He thought it was kind of weird that she asked for another one in the same day, but he wasn't complaining.

She offered to pick him up again because She knew he still wasn't ready to drive yet.

Hiccup waited outside for a good 5 minutes until she pulled up.

"Sorry I'm late." She said as Hiccup got in the car. "It's okay." Hiccup answered buckling. "We'll only miss the previews." He said smiling.

Elsa started driving.

She didn't say anything for a while so Hiccup broke the silence.
"You're acting different than you were before." He retorted. "Are you okay?"

Elsa instantly replied. "Yeah yeah, I'm fine." She said keeping her eyes on the road. "Don't worry about me." She cleared her throat.

Hiccup looked at her for a while until he looked away.

It was dark so he couldn't really see her well enough to 'read her face'.
They stayed silent until they arrived at the cinema.

"I'll pay this time." Elsa said, pulling out her wallet. "No I got it." Hiccup Said stopping her.

"Are you sure?" Elsa asked. "I mean, you did pay for lunch ealier." "Yeah, I'm sure." Hiccup Said getting out of the car. Elsa soon followed.

When the movie was over they went back to Elsa's car.

"Tonight was fun." She said. "Yeah, it was." Hiccup replied. "I hope there are more to come." "Me too." Elsa replied getting in her car.
She started the car and drove Hiccup back to his house.

"Bye Hiccup." She said waving to him at the door. "Bye Elsa. I'll text you?" He asked. "That would be great!" She said cheerfully.

Hiccup went inside his house and closed the door. Elsa sighed. Now that the night was over, she had to go back home to Kristoff.

She didn't want to, but she had no other place to go. She was about to start driving when her phone buzzed.
She looked at it.

There was a message saying "It's time for you pay up."

At that moment, Elsa felt like running away, but she had no other choice.
She drove to the doctors office to pay off some of Anna's medical treatment bills.

When she got in, she walked to the doctors office.

"Ah, Elsa!" He said. "It's about time I texted you twenty minutes ago."
"I'm sorry, the traffic was bad." Elsa replied. "Let's just get this over with."

A few minutes later, Elsa came out of his office with tears in her eyes.

She walked outiside to her car and sat behind the wheel.

"I can't keep living like this." She said to aloud, but to herself. She wiped tears from under her eyes.

She couldn't think of any other way to pay off Anna's medical bills.

She had no idea what to do until the doctor called her and told her what she could do.

It was never what she wanted, but there was no other way.

She was forced to have sexual relations with the doctor until he decided when enough was enough.
She had no idea when that would be, but all she could do was take extra shifts at work.

It would take years for her to make that kind of money. She also had to pay for rent, taxes and home supplies such as food and water.

She drove off quickly to go home.
At this time, it was 11:46. Kristoff would be gone so Elsa was safe.