Singing and a Scuffle

Magsimula sa umpisa

On your knees you look up

Decide you've had enough

You get mad, you get strong

Wipe your hands, shake it off

(Then you stand,)

(Then you stand)

Life's like a novel

With the end ripped out

The edge of a canyon

With only one way down

Take what you're given before it's gone

And start holding on, keep holding on

'Cause when push comes to shove

You taste what you're made of

You might bend 'til you break

'Cause it's all you can take

On your knees you look up

Decide you've had enough

You get mad, you get strong

Wipe your hands, shake it off

(Then you stand,)

Yeah, then you stand

Every time you get up

And get back in the race

One more small piece of you

Starts to fall into place

(Oh)

Yeah, then you stand,

(Yeah, yeah, baby)

(Woo hoo, woo hoo, woo hoo)

Then you stand, yeah, yeah

As the duo finished, everyone was left speechless. The couple of people who had already heard Percy's voice thought it was better than the first time, and everyone else thought it was the best thing they had ever heard. The campfire jumped to life, light blue and 5 feet tall. The Hunters were left with jaws wide open, having lived with the man for a few days and never seeing this side of him. Everyone who knew it was Percy who hadn't already heard his voice was amazed at the talent he possessed and never shared with anyone. The only people that didn't have their jaws dropped or with huge grins on their faces were Mark's minions because, Mark.

Percy starts to squirm under the many stares directed at him and I can't help but laugh a little at his discomfort. Jason was the first to clap but after a few seconds, everyone spare Mark's minions. Percy was squirming even more at this point, uncomfortable with how everyone was reacting to the song. It was quite obvious that Apollo talked him into doing this to raise morale, but he wasn't expecting people to love it.

Apollo stands from the drum set and walks to the front of the stage, to the right side of Percy. Apollo starts to speak to the crowd, "Hey everyone, now wasn't that awesome! We've got two more songs for you all and this one speaks to my friend here, as well as most of you here, but one of you in particular. We're going to call them up now to sing with us, please welcome, drum roll please, Nico Di Angelo!"