CHARACTER SKETCH- 1 : The Family

Start from the beginning

Arvind and Ratna Singh Raizada,

Married for last 34 years, a lovely couple and proud parents

Manohor Singh Raizada: Younest son of Devjani Singh Raizada

Manohor Singh Raizada: Younest son of Devjani Singh Raizada . CEO of AR Industry, very energetic, jovial and kind hearted person, just like his brother .. Respects and follows his brother in every steps. Happily married with his wife Manorama Singh Raizada for last 25 years. A proud dad of Nand Kishore Raizada and Chote Papa of Anjali, Akash, Arnav and Shyam. Feels very bad for the present situation under which the family's happiness has somehow shattered, hopes everything will be fine very soon.

Age 50 years

Manorama Singh Raizada: Youngest daughter in law of Devjani Singh Raizada

Manorama Singh Raizada: Youngest daughter in law of Devjani Singh Raizada . Runs a NGO named " Pakhi" along with Ratna, very kind hearted person and soul sister of Ratna. Loves her Husband Manohor Singh Raizada very much, A proud mother of Nand Kishore Raizada and Choti maa of Anjali, Akash, Arnav and Shyam, loves all the children of the family very much but a little bit partial towards Arnav.

Age 48 years

Shyam Manohor Jha: Son in law of Raizadas and Husband of only Princess of Raizada, aka, Anjali Singh Raizada

Shyam Manohor Jha: Son in law of Raizadas and Husband of only Princess of Raizada, aka, Anjali Singh Raizada . A successful criminal lawyer by profession, Very loyal and honest person, and his worlds revolved around his wife Anjali and daughter Sneha. He is hiding a big secret to protect the family specially his dear sale sahab .