An Angel Arrives To Kuoh

Start from the beginning

Sona: "The Ghost Rider? I thought that was just a story? A myth."

I got up from the sofa and changed into the fiery demon/angel himself.

G/R: "Do I look like a myth to you?"

Sona and Tsubaki took a step back.

Sona: "So the legends are true.."

I turned back and stood there.

I've been able to control Zarathos a little bit better but not enough. I'm still learning how to control this power but it's tough. Zarathos isn't thrilled about it either. However, When evil is around I still lose my shit and Zarathos always takes back over.

Short Five Minute Timeskip

3rd POV

Rias excused everyone for the day so that left Rias and Akeno alone with Sona and Tsubaki.

Sona: "So how did you tame the spirit of vengeance anyways?"

Rias': "I didn't tame him. He's here with his own free will. Well...he's more here to protect his sister."

Sona: "Really?" so he's not a member of her perrage. Interesting. Sona thought to herself.

Akeno: "Yes he's very protective of her. I'm a little jealous." The four girls giggled.

Tsubaki: "Didn't you mention the girl has a sacred gear lady Gremory?"

Rias: "I believe so. She just hasn't been able to awaken it yet. I have a really good feeling about her though."

Sona: "And what about y/n?"

Rias thinks to herself for a moment then a smile grows on her face.

Rias: "He's not like others that's for sure."

Timeskip Next Day

I decided to walk to school today. Riding around on my bike is fun and all but I've been neglecting exercise. It feels nice to stretch my legs.

I ran into issei on the way to school.

Y/N: "Ah it's the pervert in the flesh."

Issei: "C'mon man can you please take it easy on me today? I had a rough night."

Y/N: "Let me guess, the over sized loli guy?"

He slowly nods his head.

Y/N: "You poor son of a bitch. C'mon, I'll buy you a coffee."

Timeskip To Cafe

We exited the cafe with our drinks and started to walk to school but a girl wearing what looks like a nun outfit walks up to us.

???: "Excuse me, but can one of you please help me?"