An Angel Arrives To Kuoh

Y/N Pov

It's been a week since Kumi was ressurected into a devil and honestly it hasn't been that bad. I've been spending a lot of my time around Rias and everyone else, I've even helped with some of their errands. Well mainly just killing stray devils and such.

I've also been searching for raynare and Kalawarner but I can't get a scent on them. It's almost like they're not even in Kuoh anymore but I know they are. I can't explain it but I know they're still here, hiding in the shadows, hiding from their judgement. I'll find them, and I'll make them pay for what they've done to Kumi.

Right now I'm in the ORC sitting between Koneko and Kumi on one of the sofas. Someone then knocked on the door.

Akeno walked over and answered it revealing two girls. One had short black hair, glasses and violet eyes.

The girl beside her was slightly taller and had longer back hair, light brown eyes and wore glasses as well

Rias: "Ah Sona, come in

Rias: "Ah Sona, come in."

Sona: "Hello again Rias"

Rias: "What do I owe the pleasure?"

Sona: "Oh, just checking in. I heard you have a new pawn."

Rias: "I do, Sona meet Kumi l/n. Kumi this is Sona Sitri, president of the student council."

Kumi: "Oh..uh..it's nice to meet you."

Sona: "Please the pleasure is mine. She has manners unlike your other pawn. Where is he anyways?"

Y/N: "He's late. Probably peeking at the kendo club again."

Sona and I locked eyes.

Sona: "And who might you be?"

Rias: "This is Kumi's brother, y/n l/n."

Sona: "I see. Rias is there a reason why a human is here?"

Y/N: "I'm far from human sweetie. Trust me."

Rias: "Sona, allow me to introduce you to the current wielder of The Ghost Rider."