Jimin nods. "Fine. But Min Yoongi you better not cause her any problems. I know your reputation and the fact you're a troublemaker. Try anything with her and I'll kill you myself." 

Yoongi nods. "As if I'd try anything with her anyways. Not my type." 

You roll your eyes and Jimin scoffs. "Good answer. I'll wake the others up." You nod as Jimin leaves the kitchen. 

Yoongi continues making the pancakes. "Y/N You know, I'm more than what you think of me. I know I came off in a bad way, but I'm not that bad."

You look at him. "I'm sure there is, you should let that side of you show more. Then maybe I'd like you more. Not that it'll matter much, this whole thing should be over soon and you can go back to never talking to us again... Foods done."

Yoongi feels his heart sink when you mention never speaking to each other again. He snaps out of his thoughts and feeling to help bring the food to the table. 

Everyone gets up and sits down eating. Jungkook pats your back. "Yah great food Y/N-ah."

You smile. "Can't take all the credit. Yoongi pitched in and helped." 

Everyone compliments both of you on your cooking and Yoongi feels himself smiling. 

You look at Yoongi and smile. "YAH! YOONGI KNOWS HOW TO SMILE!?" 

Yoongi looks at you wide eyed and Jungkook hits the back of your head. "Yah! Leave the boy alone. You'll scare him and he'll never show emotion again." 

You hold the back of your head and pout. "Sorry." Everyone giggles and continues eating.

.

You and Yoongi decide to start cleaning the dishes while everyone else cleans the apartment up. 

"You should smile more." 

Yoongi looks at you confused. "What?" 

You hand him a plate. "You have a nice smile, you should show it more." 

Yoongi slightly smiles at your comment.

When you finish the dishes, you and Yoongi grab all your belongings. 

Jimin and Taehyung walk you to the car. "Jungkook left to meet the others, he said he'll see you at the club later." 

You nod. "See you boys later." You throw your stuff in your car and Yoongi does the same. You hug the boys then get in. Once you and Yoongi are in the car, you drive away. 

"Grab whatever you need when we get there. We can always come back if you end up needing something else." 

He nods. "I will make it quick."

You shake your head. "Take your time." 

You pull up to Yoongi's dorm and he runs inside. You get out if the car and lean against the hood. You put your headphones in and hit play on your phone while putting a lollipop in your mouth.

.

Ga-Yeon is walking down the sidewalk and recognizes your car from the other day. She approaches the car and is shocked when she sees it's you.

"Yah, why are you here!?"  When you don't respond she repeats herself again only louder. 

You take your headphone out. "I'm sorry, did you say something slut?"

She looks at you all pissed. "What are you doing here?" 

You look at your phone. "Listening to music, eating a lollipop and enjoying the weather. Isn't it that obvious?"