"Look, Clea." Clarkson interrupted. "Chase is a man of his own words, a loving guy who would do anything to his family and plus he's a gentleman!" It was crazy how they were cheering for him within every word.

Clarkson continued, "Plus he's extremly good looking!"

"plus he will take you to disneyland!" they roared with laughter.

"Will flex you to his colleague's!" they cheered.

"will touch you in all the right places!" there was a thunderstruck shouting competition.

I snorted and laughed and so was Chase, he leaned in my ear and whispered something, "I'm sorry about these dufus, I am clearly in the hot seat also, don't worry I'll make up for this."

It was my turn to whisper, "Take me to Wyatt and The Mouse as an apology."

Chase and I tilted our heads back and laughed. Then just as I regained my composure, my eyes landed to Dewn's, she wasn't looking at our direction but I could clearly see how her jawline were tightly clenched and how they were so sharp, they looked as if they would break if you touch them. The smile from my face washed away. Was there something wrong?

"What do you think, Clea?" the guy with red hair who Chase named as Owee asked.

"Oh," I chuckled nervously, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, "that was surely a journey," they all laughed. "But-" I stopped midair when Dewn suddenly rose from the couch and walked out without a moment's notice. She was gone.

I cleared my throat and tried my best to just pay attention at the moment. "I-I'm really impressed." they all cheered again. I tried my best to not let her disturb the moment, so I did my best to distract myself by talking to Chase's friends and cousins.

But of course it wasn't working since all my head could do was speak of her name in different languages I somehow have yet to speak.

I sure was getting light headed from the alcohol until Chase had to snatch away the cup from me, he said he didn't want to talk to me in that state and that I might puke all over him. My would head probably start to spin soon. Another cousin of them who was a girl their age dared Chase and I to make out, but of course Chase knew better and instead the girl received a death glare from him.

When the conversations got kind of boring, Reeds stood up and motioned for us to follow her, we went to the balcony outside and it was less packed with people but there were still people hanging out in the area. The music was still blaring through the speakers. Then a really upbeat song came on and soon all of us were grooving to the feel of the music.

Reeds was so into it she looked so sexy but not as sexy as... Nevermind. Samantha and I danced like we were chickens. From the corner of my eyes I could see Fala and Arriane headbanging like they were rockstars of the night.

Etha was a different case, she started grinding on top of the table. A few people stared and some didn't give ton of shit. We really had to take her away from the table soon as she started moaning as if it was true.

Reeds couldn't stop laughing at Etha's drunkness, it was the very first time I had ever hear her laugh like that. I thought it was cute, it reminded me so much of Dewn.

Izzy was with Clarkson the whole time of course.

When my little sober self couldn't take all the heaviness of the night, I decided to back away a bit from our group to roam around the place. I just felt like doing it sometimes... Or maybe I was kind of hoping to find someone in particular.

The pool area was flocked with too many people. I walked past a couple making out, a guy running around naked wearing a mask, two girls fighting in a inflatable bananas and all the little things that could be weird tomorrow but not tonight.

Then soon I reached the Golden's garden. I had known this place for as long as I could remember. Memories of Dewn and I flooded my mind, we used to play hide and seek here, even tried to playhouse a couple of times. And there, my eyes found Dewn standing just beside a large tree, her back was to me but I could tell that she was smoking. I slowly made my way to her.

I cleared my throat, "Where's your boyfriend Daniel?" I made sure to emphasized the word 'boyfriend.'

Dewn swiveled and gazed at me with a frown on her face, I took in her beautiful features. Her lips were plumped and so pouty, she'd been smoking but her lips probably smelled nice. What the fuck, Clea? Focus on yourself. Stop!

"How about you, where's your perfect friend Chase?" she retorted. 

I felt annoyed at hearing the tone of her voice. "He's inside and he's not perfect by the way, no one's perfect." except you, I thought.

Dewn snorted, puffed a smoke in the air. "Oh really? You look at him like you want to eat every side of his face."

I looked at her incredulously, "What? No. I do not look at everyone like that." except you, I thought again.

Dewn turned a bit to face me. We were three steps closer til our heads could bumped to each other and I was already raising my gaze because she was way taller then me. She even looked so captivating at this point.

She threw the remaining cigarette and shoved both her hands inside her pockets. She bit her red lips and pursed it. God.

Her hair were tucked behind her ears. God, I was secretly checking her out. Neon lights from inside the party were reflecting on a side of her perfect face.

There was a lump in my throat, I gulped and tried my best to not stare back at her lips, I was dying to ask her this question.
"Why did you stop calling?"

Her body tensed, her expression was stern. When she didn't speak, I said. "And you only called me two times."

Dewn raised a brow, "So it has an impact to you."

"I never said that."

A quick smile flashed on her face. "You didn't but It looks like it."

"Stop!" I rolled my eyes.

"Why?"

"Nothing, Dewn. Nothing."

She took a step forward and I took a step back. "Just tell me why you stopped calling?"

The questions seemed to faze her as she stayed still and took deep heavy breaths.
"Because I wanted to,"

I felt a pang in my chest.

"Why?" I asked hesitantly.

Dewn looked away and turn to the bed of flowers beside her, "I want our relationship to work out again. You're a bit of a distraction Clea, you disturb me."

As if time seemed to stop, I held on to those words, analyzing them. Why? I asked myself repeatedly. Was I a nuisance ? It felt like a bucket full of ice had just poured down my body as I couldn't help but cry. Before Dewn even got to witness my vulnerability, I ran away carrying the words she said to me.

A/N:  A surprise for y'all? Hahaha. I guess updating is a suprise from me now :)
Take care. All of you. Hart. Hart.