chapter 40

Lucifer POV
"Congratulations your pregnant" those words those three words that changed my life forever I was happ,existed,surprised,all the emotions one can think of is how I'm feelings I jumped up from my seat existed I pulled the doctor in giving him a tight hug "thank you thank you oh my God baby were gonna be parents hahahahah oh my God I'm gonna be a father thank you soo much babygirl you have no idea how happy I am" I said picking her up in a tight hug

She giggled tapping my shoulder "Lucifer I can't breath" i placed her down immediately "sorry sorry dont wanna hurt the baby" I grabbed her hands picking up her purse and walked out of the hospital helping her into the car as we are driving I turn the radio on and start humming to a song feeling very alive today I looked towards imani to see her starring at me loveingly "you seem very happy"

"Of course I'm happy you've made me the happiest man alive" I said pulling her hands and kissing the back of her hand multiple times "oooh I hope it's a girl I want a little princess" I said smiling at her she laughed at my excitement "well I want a boy but then I dont want another you but who cares he or she will be loved very much by me because our child is going to be mama's little boy"

The whole time she spoke I just admired how beutiful she is I mean God definitely took his time in creating this beutiful woman in front of me "Lucifer Lucifer are you listening to me"

"Uh yeah yeah what were u saying"i said snapping out of my trance "I was wondering if we could have a gender reveal"she said showing her beutiful smile that can make any man fall to their knees "whatever you want babygirl" she jumped in excitement "thank you thank you thank you" I smiled bringing her hands to my lips and kissing them "no thank you for making me the happiest man alive I promise to love and protect you till the day i die"

She looked at me smiling and said "I promise the same now focus on the road" she said giggling
.......................

We've arrived at home and I get down to carry my queen into the house "you knownu dont have to carry me" I smiled looking at her "well I know I dont have to but I want to because I love u" she only smiled at me resting her head on my shoulder once we got in i placed her down in the couch "lucifer what do u wanna eat I'll make something for the both of us"

"Before she could get up I light held her back down on the couch "no you will not be doing any hard labor I will not have u stress yourself out especially when your carrying my child and I know that itself is hard work so from now on I forbid u from cooking anything in that kitchen or even doing anything that makes u lift a finger or break a sweat understood"

"But who's gonna be making breakfast and your meals" I smiled feeling my heart skip a beat at how concerned she was for me "I hired maids for a reason" she only pouted her beutiful lips tempting me to pull her in for a kiss which I did "but Lucifer those maids already do enough in the house I wanna be the one to take care of u" I shook my head pulling her in to lay her head on my shoulder "you will not be doing anything in that kitchen and that's final" she let out a sigh in defeat "okay can I at least microwave myself a pop tart cause that's what I feel like eating" i shook my head no "if u don't let me microwave that pop tart your not touching me for a week and I mean it" she said looking at me I sighed "fine but that's all your doing" she got up running to the kitchen "hey hey slow down i dont want u to hurt yourself or the baby u could fall running like that" she rolled her eyes at me leaning over the counter and I walked over to her spanking her on her plump ass "dont ever roll your eyes at me"

"Well what are u gonna do about it" she said placing her hands on my shoulder and leaning up to my ear "u gonna spank me daddy" I just stood there frozen looking at her as she turned around and started grinding on me it was at this moment I lost all control and turned her around picking her up and placed her on the counter and slamming my lips on hers she kissed me back wrapping her hands around my neck as I pulled her in closer the microwave beeped and she pulled away quickly pulling her food out and munching "Lucifer can u pass me the icecream in the fridge and some pickles and some fries but microwave the fries"

"What u need pickles for" I asked her looking at her like she's wierd "just pass me the damn pickles nigga shiit" I walked to the fridge and brought them out once I got everything ready I handed it to her and she smiled jumping up happily she opened the ice cream and pickles and she dipped the pickles in I've never tried so hard no to throw up in my life and then she dipped the fries in the ice cream too "oh my God babygirl what are u eating"

"What it's really good wanna try" she said holding the nasty combination out for me to eat "no I'm good" she shrugged continuing her meal as I sat there watching her eat until she was done "you good baby"

"Yeah I'm good just feeling a little sick can we go up to the room" I stood up immediately picking her up and carrying her up to the room and placed her on the bed but then she jumped up rushing to the bathroom and throwing up I went in to hold her hair up for her

"Well looks like this is my life as a pregnant woman" she said sitting up I smiled at her helping her to the sink "it'll be worth it I promise" she smiled brushing her teeth "I know it will especially because u will be right here with me right"

"Till the day I die"