CHAPTER 29

once everyone left it became awfully awfully awkward mostly because lucifer just stood his ass right there looking at me from head to toe slowly walking him way towards me he looked sexy as hell right now but i composed myself reminding myself who he truly is hes a gang leader imani,he plays with people,he uses them,and dumps them and most importantly hes a fuckboi.

"Why are you looking at me like that you look like a damn creep"smirking he leaned down his face damgerously close to mine he placed his hands on my cheeck running it down my face and over my lips "how about we finish where we left off huh" god he smelt so good right now nope nononono the devil is a damn liar i will not fall for the temptations i really need to go back to church its been two years now.

He slowly began leaning closer and as his lips were about to touch mine i placed my hands on his lip stopping him from moving any closer "this is inappropriate behaviour between employee and boss we cannot be making out like this therefore what happened earlier happened in the heat of the moment please forget it happened sir"he just smirked running his hands down my neck and down my boobs all the way down to my tighs he placed his hands dangerously close to my pussy "w-what are you doing i told you we cant do this"

"Who said i was gonna kiss your lips if i cant kiss your lips ill just kiss something else" pushing the hospital gown aside he began rubbing me and i should have probly put on some underwear moving his hands he placed his hands under my knees getting between my legs laying me down on the bed he started dry humping me god this felt so good by now i was a moaning mess i was literally on cloud nine"mhmm daddy right there" he froze on top of me lips still on my neck and then i realized what i called him ..goddammit imani "what did you call me"

"I didn't mean to call you that it just slipped out" he smirked pulling me by my knees unexpectedly making me lay back down on the bed he hovered above with that sexy smirk "mhmm daddys kinda hungry u mind feeding him"i didnt even get to respond before he attacked my neck with kisses again he ripped my hospital gown

"What the fuck is wrong with you" he unexpectedly grabbed me by my neck cutting of my air circulation "now listen little girl how many times u want me to fucking tell you to stop fucking talking to me like that the next time you talk to me like that i will spank you so hard you wont be able to work for weeks now shut up and let me eat in Pease do you understand" i quickly responded nodding my head he let go allowing me to catch my breath he continued kissing down my neck till he reached my thighs he kissed in between my thighs.

His teasing was getting frustrating his mouth was everywhere but where i want it to be "stop tea- mhmmahh"unexpectedly he began flicking his tounge in ways o never knew someones tounge could go the repeated movements bringing me closer and closer.

"Mhmmmah i-i c-cant" its like he couldn't hear me he just kept going i felt pressure in my lower region i was getting closer "i-im bou-" and i released the pressure i couldnt control my shaking body i just visited god and came right back but thats not the worst part he kept going trying to move his head he wouldn't budge im dieying yall i can't feel my leg muscles "d-daddy s-stop i c-cant" i said grabbing his hair

"If you dont lay your ass back down and let me eat in pease you got all that mouth but can't handle shit u aint seen nun yet babygirl now you move again..you gone find out" he continued his process again latching his lips back onto my pussy and working magic with his tounge this went on for long long LONG minutes weakining my legs more and more after multiple..MULTIPLE orgasims he finnaly stopped.

"Mhmm baby that was the best meal I've ever had" still laying on bed shaking violently i wish i could slap this nigga but my whole body weak as fuck plus i still got this damn cast on my hand so i cant do nun "you going to hell for doing such a thing to a patient"i say still trying to catch my breath he chuckled at me "oh baby girls my names lucifer i am hell now lay down here while i go get you clothes"

"You must be fucking stupid where imma go idiot"before i can comprihend what i just said i was being grabbed by my neck AGAIN i really need to shut the fuck up sometimes "you know its not to late to continue only this time im not stopping till you need to be in a wheel chair and im not just gonna be using my mouth you understand me now quit disrespecting daddy and be the good little girl you are this is your second chance the third time..well see now stay here so i can get your clothes" letting go off he kissed my forehead "ill be back babygirl"

He walked out closing the door shot i attempted to get up key word ATTEMPTED i felt pararlyzed from the waist down literally damn that man can..he can do things i need to get up though wrapping the hospital bed sheet around myself now that i think about it we in the damn hospital OH.MY.GOD them people next door probly heard me well us my thoughts where interupted by the door slamming open

"Put this on NOW we need to leave"