chapter 37

Once he closed the door I broke down crying..crying because I felt betrayed how could my family the ones I trusted do this to me I felt hurt really hurt I was surprised when the door was slammed open I quickly willed the tears away "i for-" lucifer stood there frowning then he rushed to me "baby you okay what's wrong" I shook my head smiling

"I'm okay why you ask" I said chuckling he frowned at me again "why do you do that"

"Why do I do what"

"Why do you act like your happy when your not" I sat there shook at the sudden comment

"I don't know what your talking about" I said looking at him confused he only stared at me "you know if something's wrong in always here for you right" I only nodded my head at him trying my best to avoid the conversation

"I'm really hungry can u get me some spicy wings" he nodded stepping out once he stepped out I sighed in relief and got up from the bed going into the bathroom I looked at my self surprised at how I look my hair was a hot mess it shrunk a little cause I didn't braid it out I over all looked stressed I let out another sign and quickly brushed my teeth as I took the clothes off and wrapped a towel around myself I hear someone yell my name "imani..imani shit" and then there were sounds of things smashing "FIND HER FIND HER NOWWWWW!!!" I quickly ran out forgetting the fact that i only have a towel on and saw lucifer standing there breathing hard while the whole room was destroyed "what's going on here" he turned around looking at me and walked up to me and pulled me in holding me tight "I thought u left me again I thought they took you" he said his voice cracking a little he buried his face in my neck .

His breath on my neck was doing things to my body "Umm l-lucifer I umm h-have to shower" he only groaned pulling me closer and started kissing on my neck an involuntary moan escaped and I immidietly placed my hands over my mouth he picked up and i screeched a little surprised by his actions .

He walked into the bathroom and started taking his clothes off "what are you doing" he looked at me with a slight smirk on his face "taking a shower you said u wanted to take a shower"

"Yeah I meant by myself alo-" and this moment ladies and gentlemen is when he dropped his pants "what the fuck" I just stood there mouth wide open and shook "damnnn what type of steroids you on" he laughed looking at me and then he pulled me by the waist "I'm not on steroids baby you just don't know what it's like to be with a real man"

While his doing all of this I fell his FRIEND on my thigh and let me tell
Y'all something this is a whole nother level of big dick energy this that type of dick that make you have a talk with god right after you get it the type of dick that got you cooking for the nigga got u calling yo mama and telling her how much you love her type of dick that got u going to church every Sunday Chile u don't understand

"Mhmm baby come on let's hop in the shower" I looked at him like he has two heads he pulled my towel off pulling me into the shower he pulled me close and was kissing my neck running his hands all over my skin "Mhmm baby your skin is so soft"

"Of course it is baby that's how it's supposed to be but you don't know that cause u been fucking with these reptile skin ass bitches"

He let out a chuckle and ran his hands down towards my thighs "l-lucifer"

"Shhhhh baby let me make you feel good" I let out a moan as he started running his fingers over my pussy he started running in circles going faster and faster and then he put his finger in increasing his pase "oh god daddy"

He stiffened when he heard what i called him both of us didn't move "what did u call me" I shook my head "nothing" I tried moving he grabbed me by my neck pushing me against the shower wall "I said what did u call me"

"D-daddy" he smirked continuing his actions from before "does that feel good babygirl" I nodded my head yes gripping onto his shoulders "words babygirl"

"Y-yes" he curved his fingers hitting my G spot i let out a scream as I felt my orgasm hitting me "cum for daddy" as if his words controlled my body I let go of all the pressure and slumped on his shoulder

"Tired babygirl" I only groaned in response and he chuckled he started cleaning both of us up and then we left got dressed and got in bed
I jumped up immediately remembering something important I have to "what's wrong babygirl"

"I have to twist my hairr" I whined kicking my feet on the bed like a little girl he laughed pulling me closer "you want me to do it for you" I looked at him and started laughing "you..do my hair" do u even know how to braid "

"Yeah I had an adoptive sister once u know she had skin just like your beautiful eyes and she was fiesty but not like you she actually listened to me my mom would make me braid her hair every morning" he had a sad smile on his face "where is she now"

"She was killed in a fire and so was my mom" I could see the sadness in his eyes I can't imagine going through that at such a young age I pulled him in and placed his head on my chest "I'm sorry" he only groaned in response "babygirl as much as I love my face burried into your breast we have to do your hair remember"

"Your really gonna braid my hair" he nodded "just go to sleep when you wake up you'll see" I looked at him for a few seconds then nodded agreeing and went to sleep.