CHAPTER 24

IMANI POV
Sitting at the bar drinking by myself im little bit drunk right now "whats a beautiful woman like you doing here drinking by yourself" i looked to my side to see a darkskin man he was tall on the brim of being six feet he was darkskin with curly hair he was a little on the skinny side to.

"If your trynna hit on me forget about it" he laughed ordering a drink "no but id love for you to be my girlfriend but for now i need you to tell me whats bothering your preety little head" i smiled at him and and we talked for a while i told him i didnt want to talk about my life with a stranger he drove me home but i told him he couldnt come into the house he helped out of the car cause i was drunck shitless

We stopped by the door "you gonna be okay imani"i smiled tapping his shoulder "yeahh *hiccup* Joshua im *hiccup* gonna be *hiccup*okay" he smiled pulling me in for a hug and walking of to his car i waved at him smiling and walking into the house.

"Where were you imani and why are you coming home drunk...who was that man who dropped you off"i blincked a little to adjust my vision to see lucifer "oh good *hiccup* evening sir" i said bowing my head playfully .

Turning on my heel i stumbled my way towards the stairs on i got to the third step i tripped and fell but before i could get back up i felt a hand on my shoulder "are you okay imani let me help you" i pushed his away using my streanght to push myself up

And i kept walking up the stairs i felt pain in my ankle but i ignored it and kept going reaching my room i just dumped myself on the bed and slept.

LUCIFER POV
When i saw her get out of the car with dat ape looking ass bitch i was pissed how dare her let another man hold her...What am i saying shes not mine  but im still worried for hwr life "where where you imani why are you drunk...who is dat man" she simply

odged the question saying "oh good evening sir" after that she kept walking i noticed shes been a been to distant towards people except her friends she dosent even call me by my first name anymore shes always out of the house too.

Turning around she stumbled towards thw stairs as she was going up she tripped she fell preety hard i ran towards her side instantly trying to help her up but she pushed my hands away i felt a wierd pang in my heart when she did that.

She stood right up like nothing happened and walked awsy to her room could she be acting like this because of what happwnwd the other day....no she made it clear she dosent like me she said she hates me.

And here i am suffering i cant even look at another woman without comparing them to imani i cant sleep without dreaming of her the day she walked in on me with that hoe i was soo angry i punched a hole in the damn wall i even kicked the girl out i dont know what i was thinking even bringing that bitch into my home.

Walking up the stairs i stopped on front of her room door thinking of i should go in or not i just opened the door and there she was looking beautiful as ever she didnt even change out of her clothes she looked uncomfortable in the position she was sleeping in her body wasnt fully on the bed so i lifter her and placed her down properly.

Sitting beside her on the bed i admired hwr face how can someone look so beautiful running my hands down her face i admired her....her lips look so delicious i want to kiss her so bad but i pulled myself together and just placed a kiss on her forehed and walked out of the room before i did something i will regret.

IMANI POV
Waking up the next morning my head was hurting severily groaning as i got up i looked in the mirror i look like a damn zombi i forgot to braid mt hair before i went to bed now it'll be harder to fix my hair god... once i finished my morning routine i got dressed[her outfit is at the top]

my phone dinged notifing me i picked it to see its a notification from joshua one thing about mw is i remember everything that happenes to me after i drink but when the hell did he put his number in my phone..and why did he save his name as that.

Joshua baby💜💜
"Morning beutiful its your favorite man."
Imani😂😂
"Could it be...are u ..are u stephen james"
Joshua baby💜💜
I feel hurt
Imani😂😂
"I was just kidding how was your night"
Joshua baby💜💜
"It was great considering the fact that i got to meet someone as beautiful as u"
Imani😂😂
"Are u seriously trying to hit on me early in the morning"
Joshua baby💜💜
"Nope just stating facts"
Imani😂😂
"Okay whatever u say"
Joshua baby💜💜
"Well are u free today"
Imani😂😂
"Yeah i am free from around 9"
Joshua baby💜💜
"Okay then u wanna meet up ill pick u up at 10"
Imani😂😂
"Yeah sure text me when u arrive ill come down"
Joshua baby💜💜
"Okay then see u in 4 hours beautiful"

Going down the stairs lucifer was already up sitting on the table he's been waking up early lately putting on my best smile i greeted him "good morning sir how was your night" he put his paper down and was glaring daggers at me well damn what i do.

"Who was the man that dropped you off last night" my smile dropped the fuck is his problem i put the smile back on and took a deep breath in to calm myself "that was a close friend of mine sir"

"Close friend or boyfriend cause from what i saw last night it didint seem like you where exactly friends" the fuck is this dude talking bout now im pissed of "ogga you de crase it be like se you done smoke something this morning when you wake up no make i slap you now your head go de turn turn wich kind stipid question be that [are you crazy its like you smoked something this morning when you woke up dont let me slap you to go crazy now what type of stupid comment is that]"

I didnt even realize what i was saying when i get mad my mouth jist runs and the nigerian accent comes out god im dead now he sad there looking like a bomb that is getting ready to explode "im sorry sir i didnt mean to ill just go make your breakfast" before i could walk away he stopped me "make breakfat for the others to they will be down in a second" i nodded walking away once i was done making the breakfast i served it "good morning imaniii" i smiled at both the girls and greeted them back as i turned my back to walk away "arent you joining us for breakfast" i shook my head no keeping the smile on my face "oh come on sit down" she pulled me by my arm placing me in a chair i looked over at lucifer to see him staring at me with a blanl emotion.

She served me some food and placed it in front of me i picked my fork up and started eating peace by peace my phone buzed in my pocket so i pulled it out and it was a text from joshua saying that hes on his way "who you texting that has you smiling so hard" i looked up at angel and she was smiling like one of those smiles your friends give you when your crush walks by "oh its just a friend of mine"

"Sure its a friend the same friend that youve been leaving the house to see almost everyday" we were interupted when a hand slammed on the table "can i eat my food in peace god dammit" lucifer yelled it got quiet but then my phone buzzed again joshua texted me saying he's here "ummm i have to get going now see you guys later" the girls waved winking at me and i just walked out of the door whats with his sudden outburst though.......