CHAPTER 28

IMANI POV
"Are you fucking kidding me how many times are you gonna fire me just to fucking hire me again you cant fire someone because they call you by your first name you fucking dic-" before i could finish my sentence his lips crashed on mine.

I was shook like shook shook like bitch i froze type of shook but damn his lips felt so good he placed his hands on the back of my neck deepening the kiss god damn it i wish i could touch him right now but my damn hand broke slowly leaning back we were now laying on the bed i could everything against my body his toned chest EVERYTHING .

We where doing this for an hour straight pulling away ocattionally to catch a breath but he wouod still be kissing my neck and just roaming his hands everywhere his FRIEND was right against my thigh i would rather it be somewhere else if u know what i mean😉

Pulling away he began kissing down my neck Suddenly the door was pushed open  "im sorry but you guys can-"  the doctor tried to say but stopped mid sentence i tried to pull away but lucifer refuced to let go and everyone just stood there the doctor, my brother,mom,dad,anayah,jeniffer,angela they all stood there with thier mouths wide open and lucifer refused to let the fuck go ignoring the pain in my arm i smacked his arm "lucifer get the fuck off"

"What is you pro-" before he could finish i directed my head towards the door he looked towards the door way but his expression didnt change he just quietly got up like nothing was happening it was so quite in the room and it got quite awkward till my mom walked up to me and smacked me in my arm HARD i hissed and she pulled me in for a hug "you had me so worried i thought something happened to you why would you leave his house like that where were you huh i was so worried i thought i lost my child then i would have had to deal with those two rodents over there by myself"

"RODENTS" my dad and brother said at the same timr i laughed tapping her back "once you get out we are going tk church the devil is trying to attack you but he failed i csnt loose my child to the devil" looking  right at lucfer i said "he sure is.. he is" he just glared at me i rolled my eyes at him and looked back at my mom "so we're just gonna ignore the fact they werent just sucking esch others face okay then".

My parents turned towards lucifer glaring at him my brother just chuckled my mom pushed the seat away walking towards him she got on her toes and pulled him by his ears down to her level everyone gasped watching this scene he tried pulling her hands away but nothing can beat a nigerian mothers grip on your ears with her nigerian accent she said "let me tell you something little boy if my child ends up hurt or you hit and dumb ill make sure that flesh dangling between your legs is cut off do you understand me boy" he just stood there "i expect an answer"she said pulling harder he quickly nodded and she let go rubbing his ears to sooth the redness and then pulled him in for a hug the hell just happened.

"You know you never told me your name my boy"is she serious right now "my names lucifer" smiling she only nodded "you know i would have been against my child being with someone with so many tattoes but the way you look at her is unbelievable and i trust you'll take care of her" he only nodded "why you always looking like you just ate a pile of cow shit smile for me boi" she said pulling the fuck out his cheeks now i know that hurt.

He smiled lightly he looked so angelic wit those dimples popping out of his cheeks "thats my boy"turning to the doctor "when will she be able to leave" he was quite for a moment as he was about to speak lucifer loud ass gone yell at him "dont you hear her talking to you" poor man was so scared and shaken pushing myself up i lightly placed my hands on his shoulder "dobbt worry he wont do anything to you he aint bout that life okay he just like yelling for no damn reason i know his throught hurt to" smiling lightly he adjusted his jacket clearing his throught he resonded "she should be able to leave tomorrow once we are done running a few more tests mame" after that he walked away out of the room out of nowhere my mom turned around and smacked lucifer behind his head he winced rubbing his head "why you yelling at the poor man"

"He was the one who refused to answer the damn question" hissing she smacked him again "dont be curssing around me boi"nodding he rubbed the back of his head i laughed and he glared at me again "imani we have to be leaving now okay take care of yourself and please watchout for cars from now on and dont get in the car with idiots" nodding she placed a kiss on my forehead and left my dad gave me a hug to and left with my brother jeniffer and angela stayed for a while going on and on about how cute of a couple we are and how boring thier life has been wothout me and lucifer was worried shitless when i disappeared also the respussia girl came back apparently she got her things redone if i see that bitch again imma pop her shit again hoe ass anyway they left an hour later saying they had some bussines to attend to and it was just lucifer and i AGAIN.