CHAPTER 4

*****let's just take a moment to admire Stephen james smile😍*******

"Heeey put me down I wanna dance" I kept punching the person's back but they won't put me down they were quite muscular might I add that's besides the point I'm being kidnapped what am I thinking and why is no one helping me probly cause I'm not screaming help"hel-"

I didn't even finish my sentence when he wrapped his handes around my neck and said "scream I dare you I'll spank you so hard you don't be able to walk in the morning " well damn nigga I ain't gonna lie dat low-key turned a biych on but that's besides the point I need to go find my best friend and make sure she's safe " let me goo I need to find my best friend " "and I said no now go to bed I'll drive you home in the mornin" he said "nooooooo I don't even know you "I said "since you don't understand your stuck with me tonight I guess I'm just have to force you to stay with me" he went and pulled some handcuffs out of a cabinet "what are you doing with those your not gonna do what I think your gonna do right" i said "what do you think I'm gonna do " I was about to make a run for it but he caught me and cuffed my hands to the bed"what the fuck are you doing let me go! " I scremed he grabbed me by my throaght again and said"first of all don't curse at me and no I'm not letting you go your MINE and don't worry your punishment is coming" .

"I don't belong to anyone now let me go!"I screamed "I see you don't plan on going to sleep anytime soon so I'll help"he took out a handkerchief and put it to my mouth and nose I held my breath so I wouldn't inhale it"breath you'll kill yourself" i had no other option but to breath and then I passed out.