CHAPTER 30

Imani pov
"Why are you in such a hurry to leave all of a suuden"he didn't respond and just opened the car door letting me into the car he got into the car quickly and started his lambo engine the car roared to life and that shit caught me off gard i was gripping the fuck out the door trynna stay alive "my nigga i swear to god if i get into another car accident im throwing pennies in yo grave when i get out the hospital"

"Just shut yo ass up before i shut u up" immediately i shut my mouth close sensing his anger is it wierd that kinda turned me the fuck on but thats besides the point where the fuck he speeding to"lucifer where are you taking me" he only speed up even more how fast can this motherfucking car go damn.
************
Eventually we arrived after so many goddamn swerves my motherfucking neck hurt all that damn swerving my neck just flyin every damn where.

We arrived at a big building it was just big it wasn't painted or anything it looked abandoned dragging me AGAIN we got to a big as metal door where two guards where standing typing in a pin on the door the heavy metal door opened walking in there were a whole bunch of men rushing around we got to another door where guards where but this time they opened the door for us I smiled at one  of them but he just had their bitch face on well damn why u so mad shitt I smiled at the other one saying thank u and he winked at me smiling well he's nice I waved and started running towards Lucifer he suddenly stopped walking and I bumped right into his back.

"What the hell Lucifer that hurt" I said massaging my forehead "shutout cry baby now listen there are two rules do NOT leave my side when I tell u to turn around u turn around secondly do NOT I repeat do NOT speak to any man any MAN at all am I understood" I nodded my head "use your word princess" PRINCESS when he start calling me that I kinda like that name "y-yes" he bent down to my level smirking in my face "yes who"

"Yes Lucifer" he began striding towards me now look I'm scared I have no idea where we are we are in some big ass empty room with a whole bunch of containers and shit like what the hell I began walking back on instinct "I said YES WHO" he didn't have the smirk on anymore he was dead serious well what he want me to call him eventually we backed into a wall "your lucky I have business to deal with right now but don't think this is over when we get home we'll definitely talk about this more" he turned around and walked away again following behind him ..well jogging.

We got to a door and he told me to stay out there and take a seat "remember what I told u do NOT move from here" i nodded in understanding he kissed my forehead and then walked towards the door well tried to cause I stopped him "well what am I supposed to do my phone is broken" he reached in his pocket and pulled out a phone and handed it to me "you can download whatever u want just stay here and don't move" I sat there just scrolling through Instagram and watching funny videos and following a few people back after 10 minutes I began to here horrible screams coming from the other side u became curious and was about to get up but remembered what Lucifer said and I was NOT ready to deal with the consequences so I just sat there but the screames where really bothering me.

A few minutes later two men walked into the room they were tall and not so...cute "well lokie lokie it looks like boss got a new..toy" these niggas starting to irritate me "nigga do I look plastic to you so I ain't no damn toy the fuck" rolling my eyes I went back to the phone "ohh she fiesty to I like feisty"

"Well fiesty don't like you bitch now bye" he walked closer to me sitting next to me and his friend sitting on the other side of me he ran his fingers down my arm "come in baby girl let me treat u to this big dick" looking at him I burst out laughing it's so funny how niggas be feeling themselves to much I hate when they be like I got a big ass dick and got baby dick like if u gone lie tell a baleivable lie goddammit "no thank you" getting up he gripped me by my arm pulling me up "now listen bitch your gonna give me what I fucking want u understand now come on" he began pulling me towards the door his friend following close behind "let me go u fucking bitch"

"Let her go now!!" I heard Lucifer voice scream "a-side w-w-what are you doing here" the man said shakingly dropping his arms from me "now explain to me who the fuck you think you are placing your hands on what's mine" the man shakingly got on his knees begging "a-side please I'm sorry for that it was a mistake I thought she was a random playtoy just sitting around"

"Explain to me this does she look fucking plastic to you bitch" I smirked a little ah sometimes he's not so annoying you know "baby girl turn around for me okay I don't want u to see this" quickly I turned around cause I don't want no goddamn night mares once I turned around he heard a whole bunch of punches being thrown and crashes after a few minutes there were no more noices "aight baby girl you can turn around now" turning around both men where on the floor bleeding badly "Lucifer what the hell did u do they are practically dead"

"They should have never touched what was fucking mine they were gonna hurt you" he was extremely red a vein was popping out of his forehead i placed my hand on his cheek trying to calm him down "I'm fine Lucifer really" he pulled me by my waste placing his head in the crook of my neck "your mine"he mumbeld holding me tighter I placed my hand on his back tapping him lightly "it's okay Lucifer I'm okay" pulling away he looked at me smirking "now come i need to teach you a lesson for earlier" my mouth dropped open "ohh u thought I forgot didn't you well I didn't now let's hurry up we have a lot to do babygirl".