chapter 36

IMANI POV
Before me stood the people I cared about the most my family my brother,mother,and my father even my father they work with him....t-thier working with him..thier working with the man who made my life miserable for years the man that made me cry myself to sleep...i almost died because of him and here the people I cared about the most turn thier back on me

"How could you guys do this to me your supposed to be my family" they all started laughing at me "we are not your family I'm not even your brother we were only living and being nice to u because your mother left a huge amount of money for u but you were only supposed to get this money once u turned 20"

I burst out laughing as the tears rolled down my face "so u mean to tell me that your not my real parents,u acted like u were my parents because my real mother left some money for me before she died.." i started laughing again "wow y'all as fuck..wheww so like what do u plan on doing when u get this money"

"Well we having thought about that yet we'll let the boss handle that" I started laughing again wow if they keep making me laugh like this my damn esophagus(if that's how u spell that word lol)funna blow the fuck out
"Okay so first of all this man that's your boss standing right here,my ex boyfriend slash rapist slash abuser is not gonna give you that money and second of all you guys do realize you kidnapped me from a mafia boss"

"That's the whole point once we get the money we lay of our depth to him an- u know what why do we even need to explain ourselves to u just sit there and wait till we tell u what to do"

They stepped out of the room but one person the one person I did not think I would ever see again is...here "hello imani..miss me"

"Of course..i did not" I rolled my eyes at him,he chuckled taking two steps towards me "you still have that lame ass dance of humour"

"First of my dance of humour is amazing at last my dance of humour is bigger than your dick uncercumzized ass and then u really thought i would wanna fuck u nawww baby boi I think I'll stay a virgin" i said chuckling

He walked up to me grabbing me harshly by my face "How dare you,you worthless bitch" he took a knife out "it seems you've forgotten your place let me refresh your memory" he lifted the knife stabbing me in my abdomen with it as I let out my loudest scream.

LUCIFER POV
Slamming the building door open I walked in it was dirty it smells like shit in here going farther in I heard a scream coming from down the hallway and I ran in the direction I heard it from there was only one door and so I shot the handle and slammed it open and the sight before my eyes was unbelievable h-he stabbed her aiming my gun at him I shot him multiple times I ran out of bullets

Running to imanis side I untied her she was bleeding badly "imani baby girl stay with me kay don't close your eyes" pulling my phone out quickly I called lucas

"GET TO THE BUILDING RIGHT AWAY AND GET MEDICAL HELP NOW!!"I hung up holding her tightly to me "please don't leave me imani i..i love u" I felt a warm liquid run down my face...am I crying?..im crying wtf ignoring the tears I held her closer to my chest "i-i love u to" she said her voice a bit cracked "don't talk imani"

"No nigga I'm dieying" she said smiling a little "this is not the time for your stupid jokes imani" she only smiled more lifting her hand up she placed it on my face "I love u lucifer" she smiled at me"can u put a slushies in my casket in case I go to hell" she laughed again and groaned clutching my arm.

The door slammed open and Lucas walked over with the doctor we ran to the truck we have a personal doctor for u know reasons anyway once we got in the truck he was treating her and taking care of her wound she winced "stop fucking hurting her" she shook his head in fear and continued
As he stiched her up she was asleep once we got to the building we went to the highest floor to the hospital room and placed her on the bed he put her on an IV "s-she should be awake in about 2 days" he quickly scurried off closing the door shot.

****************
It's been 2 week now and she still hasn't woken up I'm starting to freak out I haven't had a shower,I haven't eaten anything except the pasta Lucas forced me to eat I haven't even been able to work "imani...please don't leave me I'm begging u I love you I need u to fight don't die on me"

"Im a bad bitch u can't kill me" I jumped up immediately looking at imani she was laying there smiling at me I jumped up immediately huging her tightly "God I missed u"

"Umm lucifer I can't breath" I let her go quickly looking at her face "How are u feeling"

"Can u get me some water please.im thirsty" I quickly ran and got her some water out of the small refrigerator by the bed side and handed it to her she sat up slowly and drank it she looked at me and started laughing "Well u look like shit what's wrong"

I pulled her closer to me kissing her all over her face she giggled trying to get out of my arms but I held her closer to me holding her in my arms "i-i thought u were..."

"Dead" she smiled at me placing her palm on my face "like I said I'm a bad bitch u can't kill me" I laughed at her sense of humour.

"Okay sit right her let me go get you something to eat" I kissed her before walking out of the door.