CHAPTER 26

Imani pov
Everything happened so quicly one moment im happy the next i seeing some bright ass light everything froze i felt numb  slowly my eyes started to drop but before that all i heard was sirens i tried keeping my eyes open i cant die yet i tried i did but i guess it wasnt enough.
LUCIFER POV
Its 2 in the morning and imani isnt home yet I've been up waiting on her i tried to sleep but i couldn't sitting in the living room i waited and waited but she still didnt show up could she be staying with the fucker that picked her up earier no no what of something bad happened to her.

Shes probly ovet at one of het friends house and will be back in the morning she did this the other day why am i worried but sonething tells me something isnt right i just walked up to my room ignoring the feeling i took sometime before i finally went to sleep.
*****************

Waking up the next morning it was around 6:30 imani should be home now once i was done doing my morning routine i got dressed we have a few imports coming in today and some fuckers to deal with why people always gotta be so fucking stupid .

[Ohhh he look so fucking gooddd anyway back to the story]

Walking down the stairs into the kitchen i didn't see imani thats strange she's always on time she probly over slept i walked back up damn why i got soo many damn stairs..i knocked on her room door no answer,i knocked again still no answer getting irritated i just pushed the door open and she wasnt there walking to the bathroom door she wasnt in there anger immediately rushed through me i pulled my phone out and called lucas

"Lucas imanis missimg we need to find her right now!!" Running my way out of the house i got into the car and drove off to the other mansion slamming the door open i called all my men together "LISTEN UP MY WOMANS MISSING AND WE NEED TO FIND HER IMMEDIATELY SEARCH EVERY FUCKING CORNER OF THIS CITY SHE MUST BE FOUND DO YOU UNDERSTAND"

"YES SIR" running out of the house i went out to search for hee too driving to her parents house i pulled up in the drive way as i was about to knock on the door the door slammed open they all seemed lile they where in a rush to go somewhere before i could even say anything he brother grabbed me by my shirt i pushed his ass away from me the fuck he think he doing grabbing me like that i grabbed my gun pointing it at him.

"What you gonna shoot me go ahead cause if my sister dies your dieying with her too how dare you even show up to our house after you put her in that fucking hospital"

"What do you mean in the hospital she left my fucking house since yesterday and hasnt been back since"

"Lets just go see whats going on with her lucas " his mom said pulling him "im coming with you guys lead the way im right behing you"

They all got into the car we eventually pulled up to the hospital rushing in we went to her room opening the door slowly and there she was connected to a whole bunch of wires it felt like a whole bunch of knives were being stabbed into my heart seeing her like this her mom broke down crying sitting next to her while her dad and brother were just quite comforting her mom.

The doctor walked into the room "are you the family of imani smith"

"Are you dumb orf fucking stupid why the fuck would they be in here if they weren't" he looked at me and quickly looked down to the floor in fear "m-mr lucifer w-when did you get here"

"When i got here is nun of your fucking bussiness now tell us how this happened and whats wrong with her"i yelled in frustration i will never be able to forgive myself if something happened to her.

"O-okay sir umm shes doing okay so far shes recovering well she should be waking uo anytime soon the accident didnt have much impact on her but however the young man who was with her seems to be okay"

"What young man are you talking" i felt anger surge through me why was she with him so late at night "the young man im assuming to be her boyfriend the car accident was around a club so im guessing thats where they were coming from"

The doctor left and everyone just sat in silence "mom dont you and dad have to go to work you can go ill stay here and watch over her" the brother said they nodded and got up giving imani a kiss on the forehead and walking out of the door we sat in silence like before but then he spoke.

"You like imani dont you" i was suprised at the sudden question i dont like her,i dont like her,i dont like her i chanted in my head

"You know you make it obvious that u like her" i glared at him and he chuckled at me and then it changed into a sad smile as he looked at imani "im just gonna tell you now cause i know you will eventually realize you feelings for her but my sister is a very hard headed woman she may make it look like shes strong on the outside but she's really fragile shes practised this for years and has masterd hiding her feelings.. out of all her family im the only one whos actually seen her cry im telling you this so you know not to hurt my sister shes been through a lot in her past from her ex and she couldnt do anything about it when the time comes im preety sure she will tell you but please be careful with her dont break her more than she already is.

We sat in silence and slowly i realized me pushing myself away from her is only hurting me more i like her and there is nothing i can do dat will change that I LIKE HER thats why everytime i see her my heart skipps a beat,when i see her with other men i feel like killing someone,when she didnt come home i felt empty and worried, she's in my dreams everyday, shes all i think about everyday i cant even look at another woman without comparing them to her.

"I promise i wont hurt her" he looked at me smiling "you know your actually better than you potray yourself to be"

"Dont get it wrong i can still kill yoi if i please" i said he put his hands up in surrender "but if you kill me i dont think imani would want to be with the man who killed her brother" i glared at him and he got up from his seat "i have to go to work i work now i trust you will take care of imani right" i just gave him a curt nod and he walked out.