Acknowledgments

This book wouldn't have been possible without my beloved and best friends cheering me on every step of the way. They served as editors for my story and got the opportunity to see this book come to life within the course of a year. This tale whose lore originates from full-on discussions between my significant other and I. It didn't take long for us to create a structure but it was I who took on the mantle in making the dream come to life. Now I share that with you.

Although my time in Wattpad has mainly been spent as a fanfiction writer, I grew out of my early-teen - not to mention, cringy - shell and tried something new; an original story. Even to me, it is surprising that I've mustered up as much determination, persistence, and drive to keep writing this book after encountering many personal problems, the stresses of school, and writer's blocks. Therefore, one can assume how much this first original story would mean to me.

This story provides one the opportunity to escape into a magical world where there are the occasional cheesy, romantic scenes mixed with mildly dark themes.

And finally, thank you, Reader, for giving this story a chance. Enjoy.

This book is dedicated to my boyfriend. Love you, J.