He growls but yelps when I dig my claws in deeper. He tries to swing me off but I don't go until he suddenly swings me over him and I hit a tree whining. I don't move because I can't. The wolf stalks toward me but I growl trying to protect myself. And with one last leap I go for the wolfs jugular.

***

Daniel's POV

I finally find her only to see her on the ground with blood on her mouth and paws and the other wolf dead. She shifts back before looking up at me with wide and scared eyes. She's shaking visibly and asks, "Is it dead?" She hasn't been forced to fight like that it seems. I frown and pick her up.

"Its dead." After going home I hold onto her the entire night with her not wanting me to leave her and me not wanting to let her go. I say, "Next time don't go out for a run unless I'm with your or at least three pack members. She simply nods not saying a word, but cuddling closer into me.

She falls asleep after a few hours of my comforting but I just stay with her looking down at my mate. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her. I'd kill a pack so she doesn't die. I love her completely and absolutely. She clings onto me so I close my eyes hoping for sleep to come.

***

Olivia's POV

I stare at the doctor thanking the moon goddess for saving my baby. It does turn out Im pregnant and in three months well be having the baby, yes three months. It's actually only a month along, and since its alpha gene is in play from Daniel it'll be born sometime in the winter.

I smile looking at the ultrasound. Daniel smiles proudly before looking down at my stomach where a bump is showing. I'll be the size of a balloon in a couple months. Strange to think how fast this is all happening. Daniel learned that the rogue that attacked me is from a rogue pack that is Daniel's enemy. They want to hurt him and they know I'm the way to do it.

He refuses to leave my side, unless I go for a quick bathroom visit. Even when I bathe or shower he'll shower with me and any pack business he makes sure I'm in the room always protecting me. A girl needs space though, and I wanna go out. I don't care if I have to take the whole damn pack, I just wanna go to the freaking mall.

I smile at Daniel who looks at me suspiciously. "So, Daniel... I was,"

"No."

I whine, "Daniel." He growls and continues his work. "Daniel, I just wanna go to the mall."

He growls, "No." Its been two freaking weeks and I'm the one that was attacked yet I'm freaking over it!

I growl, "I'm going." I walk out and to the door. I'm walk out when suddenly two guys from the pack pick me up and carry me back inside. Luckily for me, I kick one and send the other flying. I run outside shifting not even bothering with the car.

I run full speed towards the south point, the weakest one. I run out of territory to hear Daniel and say, 'Don't freaking tell guards to bring me back in asshole!' and shutting him off I take a nice long run along the territory around Daniels. I let the shields down and mess with him a little. I step a foot in the territory but run back out and his growl fills my head. I wolfily smile before turning and heading to my cousins who is the mate of an alpha also.

I arrive there and my cousin, Josie, runs out greeting me. I already informed her I'd be there. Sadly her mate isn't all to happy about me being Daniels mate. He treats me like a sister and he protects me like a big brother would. We've all known each other for a while since her mate, Owen, went to our school with his pack. After we had to move we switched packs.

After Josie turned sixteen he came for a visit and they found out the undeniable truth that they were mates. I smile at my cousin, "Hey, Josie."

"You're early." She smiles wide though.

I say, "Me and Daniel got into a fight that's all. He still doesn't think I should go out so I got mad and left. Its gonna be a short visit though cause I don't want him to worry too much."

She frowns, "He didn't hit you though, right?"

"No, he doesn't hit me, and he doesn't hurt the pack anymore." I smile a little, "He's actually really sweet."

She sighs and says, "Well... if your happy, but if he touches you he'll die."

I roll my eyes but then I hear him, 'Olivia please.'

I smile and hug her, "He needs me, but I'll call you tomorrow and come visit again."

"Awe, you just got here."

I smile, "I'll come back." I shift and run towards Daniel's territory. When I get there I walk inside. Daniel runs to me pulling me in a hug.

"Thank god you're back."

I frown, "What?"

He frowns, "The pack that wants to kill you... they sent out rogues to find you if you ever leave. You can only go places with me."

I frown, "Daniel, I like you, but if I have to spend another god damn minute with you I will rip my hair out."

He shakes his head, "Fine, but it's only to the mall and I'm waiting right outside and you have_"

"Five hours. Thanks baby." and before he can argue I hurry to kiss him. He pulls me into our room and one thing leads to another.

A/N

I'll leave it at that. I'm seriously tired right now :c