CHAPTER 12: Two knows

MINA'S POV

I don't know what just happened but I feel so happy right now knowing that Chaeng already knows my real identity. I just can't hide my happiness to the point where I'm smiling from ear to ear right now. I also decided to just call her Chaeng Chaeng short for Chaeyoung, it's cute and I like calling her like that.

"Minari, we need to be at our lobby now." Sana reminded me.

"Okay." I quickly answered.

I went directly to our dorm's lobby seeing my co-members sitting on the sofa and on the floor without having any noise which is very unusual in our everyday lives but very usual whenever Jeongyeonnie is mad. We can't even say a word whenever Jeongyeon is mad, she looks like she may burst out of anger anytime.

"Ya'll probably know that I'm assigned with our dorm's cleanliness right?" Jeongyeon opened up.

No one dare to speak instead we just all nodded.

"I'm assigned to it but it doesn't mean that I'll be the one cleaning all your mess. Every one of us does have a responsibility here"

"Ne, mianhae, Jeongyeon." Nayeon as the eldest finally answered.

Jeongyeon doesn't respond and just stared blankly at us.

"Jeongyeon-unnie. Mianhae. We just had so much fun and we're just excited to have some ice cream that we forgot to clean up first" Dahyun said.

"Ne. But we never thought of not cleaning up our mess. Still sorry Jeongyeonnie if you feel like we're neglecting our responsibilities." Momo added.

"Jinjja? You guys must treat me ice cream then" Jeongyeon respond out of a sudden

"Yaaa! Jeongyeon. Are you just acting up that you're so mad for us to buy you an ice cream?" Nayeon asked smiling while glaring directly to Jeongyeon-unnie.

"Aniyo. I'm really mad. Who would not be?" Jeongyeon answered.

"I came home tired and what surprised me more are all those mess. That's really frustrating." She added.

"I'll go ahead and buy ya'll an ice cream" I suddenly uttered that shocks them.

"Yaaa, Mina-unnie, are you sick?" Tzuyu asked.

"No. Why?"

"Let her be like that Tzuyu-ya." Jeongyeon said.

"Yaaaa! Mina ppali!" Nayeon said.

I just laughed at them and went back to our room to get my wallet and wore a hoodie to avoid sasaeng fans. I went out of our room and found out Jeongyeon's waiting beside the door's entrance.

"Mina-ya"

"Wae?" I asked.

"Buy me 2 ice creams. Arasso?" she said.

"Unless you wanted me to tell them that you have a friend named Chaeyoung. Hahahahahaha" She laughed as she threatens me.

"Yaaaa! Jeongyeon-unnie. Aniyo. Please?" I begged.

"I won't, just buy me 2 ice creams."

"Our penguin does have an ordinary friend now huh. Sharon ppali" she teased as she walks back to the lobby.

I almost forgot that there's really a possibility that she knows about Chaeng and now it is confirmed that she really opened my phone.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

DH: Hey! Back in Gyeonggi-do?

I opened my phone quickly as I see Dahyun's name on the notification that pops up.

CY: Aniyo. I stayed here for awhile in Seoul.

DH: Ohh. By the way, did Mina-unnie reply back? Lol. Bet you didn't have the exact number.

DH: I almost forgot but the day before yesterday she called you tiger. Hahahaha

CY: Your bet must be wrong. Would it be okay if she replied? Lol

DH: I wanted to believe you but I can't.

CY: She told me that you've let them see my picture. Isn't this one a proof?

DH: Really?

DH: Did she really reply back?

CY: I just told you.

DH: I won't believe you unless I asked Mina-unnie and she admits it.

CY: Whatever you wanted to do, dubu.

CY: Guess what? I've been talking to her for days now without me knowing that she is Mina. She just told me she's Sharon?

DH: Jinjja? Yaaaa~ what's the story?

CY: You told me you wouldn't believe unless Mina admits it.

CY: I won't tell you a thing poor dubu.

DH: Whatever!

I still can't get over about Sharon being Mina. I won't tell anyone except Dahyun since she knows Mina and she's my closest best friend by heart. Lol. But anyway right now I'll let it pass since she won't believe me if she need to ask Mina for her to believe me, then I'll let her.

DH: Mina-unnie bought us an ice cream without any reason.

CY: Maybe she just wanted to treat you guys.

DH: I don't know. But she seems strange lol.

DH: Anyway bye for now tiger.

CY: Okay.

I turned-off my phone and put it beside me. I stand up and get my guitar standing on the corner. I'm really on a mood to play it right now. Every time that I feel so down and every time that we lose our match music always heals me. I feel so satisfied hearing music as if every lyrics states everything and pulls every negativities that I got.