Chapter 31

"Shut the fuck up, Calum. You're not punk rock." Luke said to Calum from across the room.

"Yeah, Calum. You fucking poser!" Michael chimed in. I laughed and shook my head. Typical boys.

"I think you're punk rock, cal, don't worry." Calum smiled and clapped his hands.

"HA!" He yelled, pointing to the boys across from him.

"Paaiggee!" They wined in unison. I gave them a cocky glare and plopped down on the couch. The three boys were eating pizza, and it hurt my eyes to be near them at that time, mainly because they were pigs. So I sat in the living room as they shoved boxes of pizza down their throats.

"So Paige, my phone was dead yesterday and I couldn't find the charger, so I couldn't call you. How was your birthday?" Calum asked, sitting down across from me.

"It was good, I hung out with mike and Luke and Luke got to meet Anna. Wish I could've seen ya." I answered, smiling back at him.

"Damn it I wish I could've said hi to her. You should take me there one day." I nodded my head and sat back

"Sure thing." I answered as Michael and Luke sat down with me between them.

"Where's ash?" Luke asked, looking around.

"I think he's taking a shit." Michael answered. This was supposed to be a band practice, but that never turned out. They were all just too impatient to have a serious get together.

Oh, boys.

"Hey Paige?" Michael asked, pulling me out of my trance.

"Sorry, what?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I saw your dad the other day. He actually looked really good. He was sober and his hair was brushed." I raised my eyebrows and nodded.

"Wow, I saw him the other day too, he looked good. I'm proud of him." I answered as Michael smiled back at me. A moment later, Ashton emerged from the bathroom.

"Hey ash, did you have a good time taking a shit?" I teased. His face turned a light shade of pink as he sat down beside Calum.

"Hey!" He said, embarrassment washing over him.

I gave him an exaggerated wink and looked down at my phone.

"Shit, Luke it's midnight. We have school tomorrow." Luke swore under his breath and stood up, grabbing his guitar case and packing it up.

"But the party just started!" Ashton whined, leaning against the back cushion of the sofa.

"Sorry, ash" Luke said, "there's always next week." I made my way over to Ashton, giving him a tight hug.

"Bye, ash. See you soon!"

"Bye Paige!" He said, shooting me a goofy smile.

"I CALL HUGGING PAIGE NEXT!" Michael yelled, jumping up and almost tackling me to the ground.

"If I didn't love you, your face would be bashed in right now." I said, giggling. I pulled away and gave Calum a friendly hug.

"Bye cal pal, love ya." I said as Luke and I made our way out of the door.

-

Luke's POV

I smiled at Paige as she shut her door.

"What?" She asked, raising her eyebrow and staring back at me.

"I dunno. I just love you that's all." She laughed and buckled her seat belt as I started the car and began driving.

"Love you too." She said quietly after a couple moments. I stared over at her, admiring her and her beauty.

"I can see you staring at me from the corner of my eye." She mumbled, locking eyes with me.

"Staring contest." She muttered, smirking slightly. I pursed my lips and stared back at her. It was easy to win staring contests with Paige because her eyes were so beautiful, you could look at them forever. Especially in the light of the moon. They seemed to sparkle.

Paige took one second to look up and realize that we were still on the road. And I was still driving. Before I could act, a flash of light beamed into the window.

And then darkness.

Pure darkness.

A/N

The next couple of chapters are sad just warning you