Chapter 14

I awoke to a tapping noise on my- Luke's window. Luke insisted that I sleep in his room and that he'd sleep on the couch. I kept refusing but he wouldn't change his mind. I stood up, looking out of the window.

"Paaaaigee?! Are you inn thheerre?" I looked out of the window and immediately knew who it was. I didn't answer, because I didn't want the man standing outside to recognize my voice. I closed my curtains and stepped down the stairs.

"Luke". I whispered, making my way to the couch. He remained asleep.

"Luke?!" I shook him, suddenly panicking.

"Luke wake up! Please wake up! He's out there!" I yelled. Luke's head shot up, grabbing my arm.

"Luke, how did he find me, oh god what do I do, I gotta get out of here!" I yelled, pacing around the room.

"PAIGE!" He yelled, causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Calm down, are you sure it's him?" I gulped, and grabbed his hand, leading him to the window that I saw him in. I pointed down to the black figure as Luke shined the light on it. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw what it was.

It was a mailbox.

"He even said my name, oh god I'm going crazy." I muttered. Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me into a comforting hug.

"It's okay, I've done that plenty of times." He said smiling. I returned the smile.

"Alright, you okay now?"

"Yeah" I said. "Sorry." I muttered.

"Hey it's fine. If it happens again, tell me okay?" He said, stepping to the door.

"Okay." I said. "Wait-". Luke stepped back in raising his eyebrow.

"Can you um- uh- can you stay with me?" I asked, biting my lip. He pursed his lips and sighed.

"Okay, you better not be a bed hog." He said, making me smile. I laid back down in bed and he soon followed, wrapping his arms around me.

"Sweet dreams" he muttered, dozing off. I fell asleep short after.

It was dark. There was nothing in the room, other than a small, ripped mattress in the corner.

"Take your clothes off." He demanded, grabbing my waist. I squirmed around, but his grip was too tight.

"W-what?" I asked in shock. I could see a faint smirk on his face through the darkness

"Do it. Now!" His voice boomed, but I didn't move. His hands pulled me over to the bed.

"Dad s-stop" I said, struggling under his grip. His hands moved down to my pants, as he slowly unzipped my pants.

"No." I whispered.

"No!" My voice got louder.

"NO!" I screamed, but it was too late.

-

I woke up to see arms around me. I panicked, ripping them off and standing up. I backed into the corner and looked at the boy in the bed, who was watching me with worried eyes.

"Luke" I breathed a sigh of relief and slouched down. He stepped out of the bed and walked over to me, kneeling down to meet my eyes.

"It's okay, Paige. It was just a dream love." I shook my head, closing my eyes.

"It wasn't just a dream. It was real. It happened." I whispered, placing my head in my hands. He reached for my face, but I flinched. I widened my eyes at my reaction.

"I didn't think you were gonna- i just - the dream. I'm sorry." I muttered, placing my hand on the back of his head.

"Hey, it's okay. It's all over now okay? You're okay." He assured. I nodded my head and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry for bringing you into all of this" I muttered.

"No, I'm sorry you have to live like this." He whispered, placing a soft kiss on the corner of my chin. I glanced at the clock.

"Shit, Luke. It's 7:00. We have school in twenty minutes." Luke cursed under his breath and ran out of the room.

I ran to get my clothes on and brushed my teeth. I didn't have time for breakfast, instead I ran out to his car and honked the horn, waiting impatiently for him to come out. He emerged a minute later and we were off. I had time in the car to think about all that has happened lately and I knew what I had to do. I had to be strong. No more crying. No more sadness. This was my life, and I knew I had to accept it. I was going to try and be happy, and I was going to do it for Luke.

A/N

So like I like totally like don't know what else to like write and like stuff like that. But like, I'll like find something else. So ilyg