12. just like super-man

Start from the beginning

"no, i hate you," she said, yet again, sarcastically.

"says the person that cried her eyes out just two days ago, saying she looooves me." i teased.

"That was my sadness talking!"

"uhuh. yeah it was,"

After a few moments of silence, "so. you wanna tell me where you and Dylan hang out?" we came cross an allyway, i noticed a teenager, a boy possibly 20 or 21 standing there from the corner of my eyes. i stopped walking.

"wait a second." i told lou as i walked back a few steps to see clearly what was happening. As soon as i saw what was there my eyes widened and my heart almost stopped.

"what's wron- oh my god!'' Lou said as she walked back next to me.

"shh." i hushed her, not wanting to give attention to the boy in front of us, i pulled her hand away from the eyesight of the teenager. Right ahead of us was a man standing holding a gun in his hand aiming it to his head, whispering a few things to himself.

"is- is he going to-" she stuttered.

"yeah. i think he is." i looked back to find him still whispering things. That man was in fact going to kill himself. "listen, i need you to call 911." i told her.

"okay." she said as she took out her phone. i started walking back to him but she grabbed my wrist, ''where the hell are you going?" she whisper- yelled.

"someone needs to talk sense into him, before 911 comes or he'll kill himself before they even get here."

"what if he shoots you?" she asked.

"he won't."

"what if he does?"

"don't worry Lou. i will just talk some sense into him. Now call 911." i said. I know that if he aims his gun at me i could, with one single swing with my hand, fly the gun from his hand. Even if i get shot. I would never just watch a man trying to kill himself, and do nothing, if he is 2 seconds away from shooting himself.

" you know what? i'll do it. you ca-" she started.

"Lou. No. i'll do this. call 911. Now" i said. she looked at me for a second with a look of concern and nervousness and panic.

"be careful." she said, uneasily

i nodded. i walked back over to the man, who was still whispering things to himself.

"hey there?" i shouted to him. he stared up at me, startled.

"w-what? wh-who are you? what d-do you want?" he asked nervously.

"look. I know what you're trying to do, and trust me you don't really wanna do this." i said as i walked closer to him.

"stay back!" he yelled waving the gun.

I took a step back, "hey. i only want to help." i said with my voice shaking a bit.

"what do you know about me to help?!" he said, as i noticed a tear fall down from his eyes.

"you're right. i don't know anything about you but i know there is no good reason in this world worth taking your own life for." i took a step closer to him.

"yeah? well my life has all the reasons to do so." i shook my head, as he put the gun pack to his head.

"i doubt it." i said, "what's your name? huh?" i asked with a shaking voice, "my name is Clark." i said as i took another step forward.

"Stay back!" he repeated as he swung the gun at me.

i put my hands up in the air, "hey, hey, hey. i am harmless. c'mon tell me your name. i don't bite. i promise."