Mom caught me racing to go down the stairs, she was drinking coffee at the living room. I beamed at her. 

"Are you okay? Where you going?" she asked.

"At the Goldens."

She placed her mug down the table, her brows knotting together. "Take your breakfast first, sweetie."

I shook my head, "No. They're inviting me for breakfast."

My Mom nodded in understanding, "Oh,"

"Yeah," I tiptoed to my Mom and kissed her on the cheek. I turned to the door, "See ya!"

When I was out the door, I did a moment of rethinking... Oh fuck! I didn't have a car of my own of course. So I was going to walk there by myself. I facepalmed and started running so I wouldn't have to be late. Right. What a nice morning already!

The Goldens wasn't that far but walking really tires me out. I wasn't even a fan of working out for christ's sake.

By the time my feet found the gates of the Goldens, I was panting harshly. There was sweat falling down my face, I wiped it with a back of my hand and fixed every blemish  I could pinpoint. I even practiced my smile before two of their guards noticed me and then led me inside to the front door.

The face that greeted me first was the last, last person I wanted to see this morning. Ugh.

"Good Morning, Clea." Dewn greeted like she just didn't tell me last night to stop distracting her. She was wearing a pink bathrobe, an impassive look she was sporting.

I ignored and walked past her to hug Fala and Arriane instead. Reeds stood grinning at me. "Let's go to the kitchen for breakfast,"

I followed the three of them while being aware that Dewn was just trailing behind me. Suddenly I felt a finger came in contact just near my collarbone, I flinched and looked back to glare at her.

Her brows puckered.

Soon as we set foot to their dining area, my mouth became watery at the sight. There was so much food, Reeds pulled out a seat and sat, Arriane and Fala followed. I did too. Strangely, Dewn just stood their in her bathrobe, crossing her arms over her chest. Her forehead was still creasing, I tried my best to just ignore her.

"Clea, you are free to consume all of this," Reeds invited, she started eating, "Arriane is really good at cooking so we did our best."

Arriane blushed, "I did took HRM but had to shift to business related course because my Dad thought it was a joke."

I nodded and started stuffing my plate. I tasted the first batch of food and the sweet taste melted on my tongue. My eyes widened, "Arriane! This is so nice."

They all chuckled. "Nonsense, this ingredients is too easy to follow." Dewn butted in. I turned to her direction and she was still standing there while reading something on a piece of paper.

I rolled my eyes, "It's not that easy, you have to have talent first."

She stopped reading the paper and turned to our direction. "I'm almost good at everything."

"And what does this even have anything to do about you?" there was a faint hint of annoyance in my voice.

Dewn walked to the sink and leaned against the cupboard. "Why are you so easily amazed when it comes to them?"

Tss... Say what? My grip on the spoon and fork tightened. "Because they amaze me and they're so nice unlike some mean people?"

"Who are these mean people?" she pointed to herself, "I'm not mean."