Chapter 23

A/N

**************""WARNING****************

This chapter has explicit sexual content. Readers please read at your own discretion. Recommended age is 18 and above.

*****************************************

The sweet and heady taste of her soft lips and her lush body against him was causing him to lose his mind—to take her hard until she could barely walk. Yet, some sanity was still left in him to keep control of the situation. He did not want to scare her away. For once he wanted to make love, instead of mindless fucking he was so used to. Now he understood the difference it made with a loving partner. He did not feel forced to maintain certain detachment and keep his feelings at bay.

The kiss escalated to full-on make-out session with their arms and legs tangled. Anya moaned as his hands gripped her hips and stroked her waist along the band of her jeans. His learned hands stoked flames of desire in her as she wondered if she would expire with need even before he delved any further.

She tentatively held his wrists to stop his passionate torment only for him to break the kiss and look at her questioningly. She signalled him to spare her a minute as she stood up, without breaking eye contact, to slowly remove her jeans as Ajay raked over her body with unbridled hunger.

She proceeded to remove her top only for Ajay to interrupt, "Leave that to me, darling. I want to peel every piece from your body. Please don't deny me that."

With a slow smile, she sauntered back to him, repeating his earlier words, "My pleasure."

He yanked her to lie next to him as he lightly stroked her cheek, rising a familiar blazing path to linger on her thin bow-shaped lips. Cupping her chin, he brought her lips to his for yet another soul-shattering kiss.

He tugged the hem of her top to expose her bare torso and a comfortable, fully covered, cotton underwear. The mere presence of her every day, classic briefs made him realize the significance and spontaneity of that moment.

All his previous encounters were pre-planned and came after much deliberation. The women, equally, came prepared with amusing dinner stories, impeccable clothes, arousing perfumes, alluring satin lingerie. Air Conditioned rooms, great beds with amazing bedspreads, scented candles, fine liquor which he mostly denied, and every damn thing was to elevate the mood of the night. Some women went further to welcome him nude to their homes.

Here, he was on an old mattress with used but clean bedsheets, an air cooler buzzing at one corner of the room which leaked more water on to the floor than the cool air it delivered, the soft hum of the ceiling fan, a zing of his favourite beverage— Vodka tonic— in his bloodstream and tangible smell of sweat trickling down their meshed bodies, yet, only her presence completed him. He felt a deep sense of satisfaction, and it was more than lust between them.

This moment of epiphany was not lost on him. He broke the kiss and hugged her flush against him just to relish the feel of her in his arms.

Though Anya hugged him back, she was restless with heightened senses and trembling hands. She frantically reached for the hem of his T-shirt and slipped her hands inside to feel his abs. Though he did not sport a six-pack, he was packed with hard muscles in all the right places with his disciplined life.

She savoured the shiver that raced through his body at her touch and was emboldened to further her quest. His muscles strained and bunched at her feather-light caresses that caused him to groan against her tangled hair.

His hands crept, ever so closer, to the cusp of her womanhood, making her wet by the minute. She stilled for an instant and trembled when his lithe fingers slipped past her panties to stroke her bud. She held on to his strong shoulders and fluttered her eyes close as her body arched and shuddered in orgasm. He contained her moans of pleasure with a searing kiss.