The Blow Out

Amira Pov
One week later
Birkin Club Ty Rehearsal

Baby rocking out doing her thing I'm beyond proud I never seen her this happy and at peace at something she loves to do this rap shit is really for her the stage presence her energy is wild and I'm not just saying that because I'm in love with her...

Baby rocking out doing her thing I'm beyond proud I never seen her this happy and at peace at something she loves to do this rap shit is really for her the stage presence her energy is wild and I'm not just saying that because I'm in love with her she really got talent.

She gets off the stage hugging me shortly after kissing my lips says with nervousness in her voice.

"You think I did okay? The choreography is new but I got it down pack." She says fast.

Kisses her lips. "Take a deep breath, Your doing perfect baby just keep on doing what you doing remember you who you are and what you doing it for."

She smiles looking down at my stomach making me notice how more huge I am since I woke up this morning She lifts my head up.

"Your beautiful" blushing.

"Oouuuuu I see love birds I wanna join" ty body tenses she turns around and I look past her seeing Nicki minaj fuck she looks ten times sexier in person from her silk pressed hair to her diamonds on her nsck wrist and ankle to the heels well damn let me close my mouth ty giggles as Nicki walk to us with one her security guards.

"Kidding my wife would kill me" she looks at us both with smiles.

"Hey Boss Lady I just took a five"

"Mhmmm I'm taking care of that tomorrow so you got shows and promo every week to make it up."

Ty puts her hands together in prayer "thank you"

"Your welcome now get back to it."
she finally looks at me damn I should of worn a better outfit ty smiles at me and get back on stage as they start it from the beginning let me stay calm and not freak the fuck out.

Nicki looks at me. "you must be her wife"

"Not yet but yes I'm her Woman."

Nicki smiles seeing my belly "more like mother of her child, can I touch?....and she betta wife you let me know if she stressing you and I'll whoop her ass for you."

Laughing nodding as she places a hand on my belly. "of course and Nahh she ain't that crazy."

"Her record says something else but then again so does mine."

We laugh making the baby move she says feeling movements from the baby.

"Do you know what your having?"