Circumstances

Ty'Neasha pov
3am...ish
A Few weeks later

ish A Few weeks later

Looking in the cart trying to remember everything I was supposed to get at Walmart Amíra didn't even care that it was three o'clock in the morning.

"Almond milk. Oreos. Graham Crackers. Fruit snacks. And some chips with some simply strawberry lemonade." seeing I got everything except her some chips starts pushing the cart heading that way.

It's been two weeks since I been officially Queens & Company Inc. enjoying what I love to do was everything but that also means my other choice of work would have to subside. I'm in the process to passing everything to the next person I knew would do right by me with ex workers along with keeping the drugs an money flowing.

Amíra knows about me signing the dotted line and that Nicki Minaj owned the company she was geeked she low key be throwing hints that she want to meet her😭😂 which is already in works I just got to write a few songs for Mrs. Petty. That with proof that I'm though with that life giving her confirmation to switching all the way legal gyal I can taste my happiness my Queen everything coming together.

A little girl with white overalls black shirt on with a purple hat to towards the back matching her purple vans on in front of me cart slurping on a slushy.

"Your very pretty" I smile at her comment but it soon drops as she looks down the aisle and says.

"But My Dad plans to kill you. and your girlfriend the one that's pregnant"

"Say that again?" My grip tightens on the cart but laughs it off.

She sighs slurping her slushy "My father is planning on killing you or his boys I wouldn't have told you but your mad pretty plus I don't want my dad going to jail"

Pushing the cart pass the little girl not wanting to believe her but something told me she was telling the truth with the history and the enemies I have definitely ain't gone doubt it finally getting to the self check out starts bagging quickly paying heading to my black matte Red interior Ranger Rover where I know there's no camera's watching my back walking up to my car my stomach tingles causing to me to grab my gun that's around my back still pushing this cart.

See's someone they duck down so I Push the cart hard making it go fast as running to my side of my car making whoever think I was coming and fast to there side a dude jumped out with a skeleton mask over his face with gun coming from my side aiming to shot me coming from behind him taps him on his shoulder as he turns around hits the masked male with the gun making him fall to the ground cocks my tan but a tad of yellow Mac 11 that''s called mac sauce with a silencer on it you could tell he was an amateur.