Encounters🙃🤔👑

Continued...

Amira Pov 

Walking into the house with my food I was met with some of the homies girls we were on lock down this big nigga was on the look out making sure none of us got out to be safe or nobody came in that wasn't supposed to

"Girrrrllll, he such a gentleman sometimes I forget what he does."

Karen? I hear my best friend voice it gave me some sort of relief walking to the ack of the house as I hear her loud ass I doubt she know what going outside i see her she yells stopping her convo with a maliks girl.

"HEEYYY BESTIE!!!🤗🤗🤗" she hugs me I hug her back she pulls me back and looks at me.

"What's wrong? What why y'all at the trap ty said y'all was spending the day together and relaxing cause y'all had the doctor appointment for the baby" concern in her voice.

Tries to stay calm and not talk to fast putting my food on the island "We was getting food and someone keep following us so all the boys including tàz trapped them here they outside handling it but whoever it is better have a good reason cause they not gone make it"

She grabs my hand going to the front of the house towards the door the big guy stops us😑😐.

"Gotta stay in ladies. Not safe. Bosses orders."

Karen says "but anything could happen to my baby"

He still standing in the way

I say "What if she kills someone and it could of been avoided Just let us through before something happens that don't need to it's not be being nosey it's precautions"

He sighs and looks to the side so he doesn't see us giving us que to go we walk outside

"Yo wtf🤔😐" she looks confused then at me giving me signal to come here walking up to the car I get startled.

"Dad? Wai- what are you doing here?" Clearly upset.

Ty puts her gun on her shoulder as she gives her guys a look and they walk off going into the cars some into the house .

He look at my stomach in disgust "your pregnant?"

Opening my mouth to respond but ty beats me to it.

"Nahhh son answer her question why are you here?" Anger laced in her voice.

He steps out the car looks at me. "I came to see you I haven't spoken you in mouths your mother misses you and we want you to come home *looks around seeing the hood* leave this ghetto lifestyle behind