Upcomings

Second week of school

Amìra Pov•
-In my dorm room picking out clothes- Second week of school and I been learning everything about Ti'Neásha from her former roommate down to her tutor. I figure the more I found out the better chance I have at the approach I want to take but all I know so far is that she is a player the females loves her,good grades which means she is smarter then she is letting on, but keeps to herself. Everyone even her roommate said she was a neat freak she was always cleaning and busy. Everyone is in good with her just hope she isn't doing she not supposed to. We have classes together but we haven't spoken since the first day, but she does look my way quite often but when I look up she looks away. Its crazy but there is going to be a party to tonight in one of the dorms and i suspect she is going to be there to my understanding everyone is -finds what I want to wear and smiles- yeah let me get dressed for this party.

Ti'Neásha Pov•
I'm at my house with my best friend Taréz but I call him Taz weighing, bagging, and tagging cause I know at the party tonight I'm liable to sale it all.

"Aye Ty we still going to that party tonight?" He said playing my ps4

"Yeah, it's the party of the year and.." -waves one of the bagges smiling-
"perfect time to sale my merchandise"

"You always about making money Ty damn best friend is you even gone try and have fun?"

"Taz?" -looking at him-

"Yes?"  -looking unsure-

"How long have I known you?"

"Three going on four years we meet at a park I was singing and you came and started singing with me and I knew you was my best friend cause we I never sounded so perfect with anyone else"

"Right. Have you ever not seen me out here hustling? I gotta make stuff happen if not nothing ever will and you know I was going to meet a swerve when I heard you singing had to stop and join but you know I missed my swerve that day? Only time that has ever happened.." -punches him in his arm laughing-

"Oow asshole" -laughs- "nobody told you to stop and I know but I wish you would just try and have some fun for once"

"Counting money is fun, the feel of it in your hand is a amazing -grabs a stack and plays with it rubbing it against my face-...Think of it like this, money is my baby, my reason for living".

"someday someone gone come in here and change that, one of these hoes gone catch your heart"

-Covering my stack- "don't ever say that infront of my love".

-we burst out laughing causing me to fall on the floor off the couch-

"You know what I can't deal with you, I'm sick of you let me go get ready cause fucking around with you Mann I swear" -throws controller at her but misses-

- ducks controller then Sits up-
"aye maybe you gone meet your lucky woman Taz since you talking about me"

"Now you know I'm after Bridget and she gone be there that's why I gotta get fleek best friend"

"I feel you but take a picture with me we cute it could be like our before picture for our before and after picture". -walking towards him with my phone-

"Ok, fine best friend you always want a damn picture make it quick getting ready for Bridget takes time"

-I stand next to him and pose he does his signature pose with his head down with his punk ass-