WTF!!😱😱😱

California state university
Monday morning
First class
8:37 AM

Ti'Neàsha Pov•
I haven't heard from or seen Amìra since the party and To be honest I feel bad for what went down and the things that was said, but she called me stupid and had pissed me off. -walks in class and usually she there anyone I walk up to moms desk as she is looking for her graded papers-

"Hey, mom" says as I hug her.

"Hello, darling are you ready for this quiz? heard there was a party this weekend did you study??" She said eyeing me hugging back.

"Actually mom I did." Sticking my tongue out at her.

"Good. So I expect that A when I grade it?"

"Yep😁😁 but question?"

"Yes?"

Says lowly. "Where's um Amìra? She sick or something?"

"You must be enlightened by this girl.... You like her."

"Nahh mom just umm we go back we was in the foster care together for a while, Just trying to look out on the low."

"Mhmm sure OK but keep this to yourself...she switched classes she signed up to take this next semester she taking her business class for now."

"That's all the way in building west swear she do the most." looking down.

"You better start making trips there if you want to communicate with her and want her time." Says as she laugh.

"It's not funny mom that's far."😣😣

"If you did something wrong, which I can tell by your face you did, go find her and apologize because I know you have respect also woman and adult enough to admit when you have did damage."

"But mom I didn't even do anything wr-"

"Save that for someone who doesn't know you. You have known her for a great deal of time don't throw that away because of your ego and pride which I'm sure is why you messed up in the first place apologize to her go the extra mile end of decision.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good now get ready for this test."

-take my sit and do as I'm told- Go the extra mile huh I think I got what I'm gone do for my apology😌😌

                 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amìra Pov•
This teacher sure can talk but Glad I'm in West now and far away from Ti'Neàsha she really fucking blew me. I am not gone lie she did hurt me but I ain't no bitch she wanna forget that's fine with me cause I'm done with her bullshit. she wanna she keep acting like that she can keep that shit in east building. Ugh this teacher making me so sleepy in this class think imma close my eyes for just a second.

Ti'Neàsha Pov•
As soon as the bell ringed I basically ran to the west building hoping she would still be there or at least near by so I could catch her before she already went to her dorm which is all the way on the other side. -I get in the building out of breathe looking in every room on the first floor cause that's all the business hall I walk by a room- where I spot her passed out sleep on the desk she ain't even hear the bell she was out cold so -I walked in the teacher was walking out going to the bathroom i sit next to her and started tapping her- trying to wake her but it wasn't working.

"Amìra....Amìra classes is over for the day."

Mubbling. "Huh.......classes.....over

"Yes so get up so we can go."