expectations😱😱😱

Two months later
February 7th

Amìra Pov
Home
11:42am

Its been two months I been on bed rest doing all my school work online for these past months

Its been two months I been on bed rest doing all my school work online for these past months. I go back on Monday and to say I'm ready is a understatement. Ty been working on her music she just got looked at by Missy Elliot and Timberland because she caught attention by winning the rap battle and most votes at this concert/contest. They are producing her next single to really get her out there. Even though Ty stays busy she still makes time for me we still us we argue but the make up be the best💦🙈🙉🙊 I moved in with her at this point her protective ass would not let me stay at the dorms after that accident. Its getting harder to hide this from Ty, I have to tell her soon but shit I'm being a little bitch Karen not letting it pass seeing as she manages Ty and hates lying to her everyday she see's her.

Karen Snaps fingers in front of me catching my attention as I spaced out on the TV when my mind drafted off.

"Karen. You just want your fingers cut off huh."

"Well hello to you too...

I was knocking, I had to use my key

I was knocking, I had to use my key. I'm sent by Ty to bring you this" puts a chicken shack box in front of me on the table and a drink.

"Thats what the key for, and So you wouldn't see your Bestie if it wasn't for her girlfriend" I cross my arms as tears start to form.

"No, bestie don't start nope. eat look I got you your favorite, you love food."

I open my chicken shack box and start eating a leg now mugging her knowing that I couldn't stay mad at her.

she chuckles "stop muggin, i was coming to see you anyways, those extra hormones gotta get in check."

"Ugh I wish they getting worse, every time Ty don't text me fast enough or forgets my sour patches with pretzel's my mind wonders to the worse and I cry then I get mad cause I hate crying so I cry again I can't control it."