Mind Wonders🤐🙃😕

Later that night at Ty's...
Amira Pov

"Amìra why did you fight that girl?"

I cross my arms ignoring her watching the TV.

"Babe?"

I turn the tv up.

She turns it off by the tv, I turn it on by the remote, we do this like six times till she gets annoyed

"Oh yeah? We playing huh?" she walks over to the TV and unplugs it"

I smack my lips looking at her

"Why you always doing to much"

"Since your acting childish so am I and keep smacking those lips Amìra"

I roll my eyes

"Now what happened at the school today that made you fight that girl? And don't make me ask you again"

"....she said something she wasn't supposed to so she got popped in her shit" I smile thinking of the terrified look on her face and how she ran holding her nose.

"What did she say? And You think this shit is funny? You could of been arrested"

"She not stupid. I ain't worried ty."

Ty looks at me pissed.

I sigh.  "She said you loved her. That you would cheat and break my heart like the rest of them then hoe had the nerve to call me a bitch so she got decked in her shit👊🤷 since she wanna talk so much about shit she don't know. There happy now."

standing up walking towards the bedroom not wanting to finish this conversation feeling a headache coming on but ty steps in front me.

"Move ty" she doesn't instead she pushes me against the wall with my hands above my head as she gets close to my ear.

"I'm sorry...i didn't know she said that I just wanted to know from you the truth. I don't want you getting shit on your record, getting arrested or ruining your opportunity at being what you worked hard to be over no irrelevant hoe and honestly I ain't mad I would of punched her shit to"

I laugh smiling she smiles to but then looks serious.

"You don't believe those things she said do you?"

"I wouldn't have did her so badly and treated her in the process if I had know that"

Ty smiles as she pulls me close kissing me slowly.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"You betta after I whooped a bitch ass for you" I smile flexing my dimples.

"Your lil feisty ass beautiful"

"Well that means we're a perfect match because your hot headed ass is beautiful to"