The Insighter 🙉🙈🙊

One month later
December 10th
Last class of the day

Ty's Pov
I got out of class early slickly you know me i had to make a sell real quick. Meeting up with one of my regulars on my way to the studio saundra a thicky she cute you wouldn't think she did this mess. But i got my baby and i don't fuck with hypes we spot each other she walk to me.

"Hey saundra, how you been?"

"Good, you know college is stressful Ty i just need a lil fix me up to help me write this research paper"

"I feel you, and i think i can help you with that. How much you need?"

"Just a point seven if that's ok"

"You know you in good hands with me" she smiles then i reach in my bookbag and hand her the fix she need.

"Thanks Ty boo" she hands me my money.

"No problem just make sure you graduate"

"This year my last, i got this"

"Alright imma be there at graduation turning up for you" we laugh.

"....i usually don't say this cause i love my money...but if you wanna get off this stuff.....let me know i know some places you can get clean
"Wow ty...you softer then normal what's got into you"

I smile thinking if my baby. "Lets just say i see you got a future...and without the lil fix. Just say thank you"

"Thanks ty...for being nice"

"Gone get started on your paper, i gotta head to the studio" says as i walk off She waves bye. As i head to the studio i pull out my phone to call babygirl.

she aint doing but on her lunch break with her rommie

she aint doing but on her lunch break with her rommie. me and my baby been straight we argue we make up i cant stay mad at her long it hurts my heart mann i swear i fall more in love with her everyday.

Amìra Pov
Im talking to karen eating of course trying to catch up some since i ain't been to my room in a week. I basically live with Ty i bearly go to my room unless its to get more clothes or to see karen. sometimes she comes over there and hangs with me and my babe in every so often Tàz crazy ass to which i think they low key like each other but im going to wait for that sauce to spill.

"Roomie you gotta be there tomorrow to help me with my test you know am slow"

I burst out laughing. "Karen you lucky i know you really need this and i don't wanna see you struggle"

"You didn't have a cho-"

She gets cut off by my phone ringing playing right by my side, i knew it was babe calling i let it ring twice before i answered.