Reconnected

Ok so I know I been writing slow but I really hope for some feedback on if I should continue writing this or not let me know thank you
Your writer
Shani😘😍🤘

------------------------------------------

One mouth later
October 15th
Ty House
10:43pm

Ty POV
We chilling playing call of duty she done got so good she been kicking my ass gotta get my game up. 😂😂 but we on the zombies ass right now and she like being on my team anyways it's been good though. this pass mouth we hang out all the time movies, out to eat, talking catching up us working on us i can't lie and say it don't feel right, I missed shawty and I ain't even know. I still do my business cause that's still me but I don't do it around shawty I respect her to much.

"Right behind you! Coming up the stairs yo!". I yell as I shot the zombies infront of me.

"I got it, fucking bitch die!" Shoots that one.

A zombies comes from the side door and she ran out of amo so she die and she don't like when i play without her i stop the game and look at her she pouting.

I smile. "Stop it boo, I ain't gone play without you"

She smiles. "Thanks boo, it wasn't fair anyway they side hit me and jumped me"

Laughing. "Yeah. They ate your pretty little face off to"

She picks up a pillow hitting me with it.

"Ok, ok, ok they ate your ugly little face off😏😏😂

She drops the pillow and punches me in the arm.

"Ow boo" Holding my arm.
"you know your beautiful"

Smiling "mhmm lucky I ain't kick your ass"

"Yeah ok you couldn't kick a butterfly​ ass"

"There harmless"

"Exactly my point"

"Tired of your smart ass mouth that's way your arm always sore"

"So imma big girl"

She gets on my lap straddling me.
"Not when you be whinny like a big baby and I have to ice you down on the weekly"

Now I pout. "Don't tell nobody else that".

Amìra pov

"I'll think about it" I low key blush.
I couldn't be happier spending time with Tì'Neàsha we do homework, study we gotten so close I feel so comfortable around her just like old times....But I ain't gone like she sexy as fuck😏😏😏😍😁

"Amìra, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, anything" I look into eyes to see where this is going.

Tàz opens the front door I get off of Ty damn I wanted to know what she had to ask.

"Hey bestie...hey beautiful what's the word?" Sit on the couch