Emergency 😫😎😂

Sorry for the errors
                              ~shani😎😘

Memorial Medical Center
10:45

Ty's Pov
Walking Into the hospital with Tàz right behind me realize how much I hate them they stench of death. my baby is the only thing on my mind and I swear if them bitches or anyone did anything to her I fucking swear they might as we'll make themselves a missing report, pick a field with a shelve, and tell their goodbyes to family along with friends. I don't play about mine the people I care about are on one hand so I go crazy for anyone of them walking up to the front desk.

"Can you tell me what room Amìra Julien is in?"

"Are you family?"

"Look ma'am I'm the closet person she has I'm the one y'all fucking called so can you please just tell me what fucking room she in if you care about your future. "

"Room 210"

"Smart choice"

I turn to Tàz

"Hey I'mma wait for you out here if you need me"

I nod heading in the direction for her room I finally see if. I walk in see to her laying reading a magazine I sit next to her Just seeing her made me feel a little ease.

"Babe are you ok? They told me to come I came as fast I could what happened? What's wrong? Who di-"

She looks at and takes me hand causing me to stop talking.

"My stomach was in pain to the point I kept crying....I knew you were making runs with Tàz so I didn't bother you, I thought It would pass....but it didn't. it got worse. so I called Karen about time she had got to to I had fainted out from the pain she bought me here"

"So what did they say was wrong? And babe you know if you would of called me I would of came running"

"I know....they said i had a gallbladder
That wasn't trying to catch pass so I'm getting prep for surgery"

I know I should be happy it's not as worse as I thought but I still don't like the fact she is getting surgery... But I also don't want her in pain.

I lean up kissing her forehead

"What time you having surgery?"

" Forty minutes"

I sigh.

"I'm worried I still don't like the thought of you getting surgery"

"I know baby but I promise I'm coming back to you. The surgery takes a couple of hours depending on my body but most of these surgeries are successful and not fatal not having it will be"

"Ok babe" I hold her hands in mine.
"I'll be right out here waiting for you to get out I'm not going anywhere"

She smiles

"That means the world to me"

"Anytime love....even though you had me finna go crazy thought I had to kill some bitches...and receptionist"

She laughs "receptionist?"

"Yeah don't worry I didn't. Where is Karen if she brought you why she ain't call me"

"Everything happened so fast and I told her I would actually I was just about to call you to let you know everything but it seems the hospital beat me"

"Yeah they did...please don't ever scare me like this again plus I hate hospitals"

"I know. me either and I won't not if I can help it babe "