The Come Up👆🎶💲💸🤞🔐

Its been a month passed me and Amira are taking one day at a time coming with everything is easier cause I let it go and focused on her. she actually starting to show😁😁 I can't lie and say I'm not geeked for the baby I decided to be there for her it's going to be OUR baby it feels good to say that. Even though it's make things harder with going after my dream🎶🎬

because it takes a lot of time and energy. Also just like a baby but I'mma be strong and do both having my girl right by me supporting me I know I can do it all🅿💯I'm at this meeting I guess this what I get for winning the rap battles having a good lil fan base that rock with me and Missy producing my song and it got on the radio in my town this company heard me Queens & Harmony Inc. and asked me to meet me right away when I was free shit I wasn't about to turn it down.

Ty Pov

"Here is your contract." Hands me my contract taking it looking at her the owner lawyer's "look over the contract. We will see you as soon as you call to negotiate anything you want changed or don't want at all." Sticks her hand out for me to shake.

Smiling looking at karen my two lawyer's then back to her not believing this shaking her hand.

"Thank you Ms. Cassirer i will...question?"

"Ask away." She urges looking questionably.

" Who owns this record company? I mean I did my research and it's it's call Queens, Bosses & Divas inc. owned by a powerful woman but it doesn't say who I would like to know who I work for and what type of label she runs...my fault for the many questions *looks at them all they look at each other smiling*

She leans forward. "You will meet her when you bring your contract in during that she will tell you how she works how she wants her artist to be she will answer all you questions...and about how she runs her label *she chuckles* we don't even get to know she is very private about her business."

I nod "again thank you"

"No problem my card is in the contract folder any questions call or write them down and when you come in ask the boss"

"Will do" nods.

"Anything else" she looks at me, Karen and my two lawyer's they give me a look letting me know it's up to me.

"No thank you"

"Great hope to hear from you soon"

Everyone shakes hands with everyone and we leave the building on our way out I hand my lawyer a copy of my contract so she could look over it.

"I'll have this done and looked over in a couple days I'll call you"

"Ight thanks Monica"

"Just making sure it's legit and you safe to processed"

"Indeed" she gets in her car me and Karen hop in my all black with white interior Audi she was smiling.

"What dude?" I chuckle knowing why she cheesing

"WE WAS JUST A LABEL COMPANY SIGNING FOR YOU TY YOU MADE IT!!!!!"

Tragic Or Forever? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें