The Battles💯🅿😇

Next Morning😇🌏🌄

Amìra Pov
woke up smiling getting the best sleep I had in a while, didn't even mind the minor headache I was having from drinking to much. Looking straight ahead was better because she was just beautiful, peaceful, happy looking -running my fingers through her hair then stop- I couldn't have feelings for her she was my best friend...Couldn't ruin what I got back besides I knew TI'Neàsha had other plans, women, things in mind being with one female wasn't her thing. Got to except that whatever​ is going on with me has to go.

-i get up to get out my dress on and go but TI'Neàsha grabs my hand-

"Where you going? What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong I was ju-"

"St going to leave". Sitting up now she looks a little upset.

"I can stay if you want me to?"
She looks at me then down for a second then stands up.

"No. You can go" says as she walks past me to go to the bathroom and turn on water, I put my dress on and start to grab my keys.

TI'Neàsha Pov
I don't know why I thought she would stick around it was to good to be true and I ain't gone tell her to stay if she wants to go.

".....Ti'neàsha thank you for letting me stay the night and making sure I was safe" stand at the bathroom door.

I look at her in the mirror as am washing my face. "Nothing for a friend and I keep my word"

She looks at me like she was reading me I don't think that's the response she wanted but I couldn't tell her that having her hold me meant something to me it made me feel safe and loved.

"You sure you don't mind me leaving?"

I give her a fake smile "no go to your dorm do your homework talk to your roommate just text me when you want"

"Ok, and I'mma call you so have your phone charged your shit always dead"
She walks to me and gives me a hug
we hug for longer then expected.

"Yes ma'am" she leaves and I shower and the whole time I'm thinking about her. Of course I was talking about her when I was talking to saraphine i meant what I said but I was drunk. I couldn't have feelings for her she straight and I'm such a fuck up at life I wouldn't dare try and taint hers but damn I can't get shawty off my mind. -i get dressed and take a picture posting it on Facebook with the caption.  

                  "When I'm with you
              I feel safe from the things           
                  that hurt me inside"

                        "When I'm with you              I feel safe from the things                              that hurt me inside"

I lock my phone gotta get out in traffic back on grind meeting up with tàz grabbing my keys and phone I lock up and leave.

Amìra
I get to my room shower and I get out to my roomie karen looking at me funny.