Consequence

If you enjoy my book comment yes💯😘💎💪🙏

Ty Pov

caught was to late to lie about it so i hope she forgives me i take a deep breath.

"Amìra, i ain't gone lie no more i shouldn't have in the first place b-"

"Damn right! you could of why you aint tell me that you still was doing this? What else have you been lying about?

"Nothing babe i swear everything else has been true. Im only doing this so we can get by i pay my way through school, this nice apartment, gas for my car and food for us and anything else you my Queen want and need"

She looks at me. "I don't want you locked up or hurt over this stupid shit Ty i need you here in my life spending it with me not in jail or dead."

"Baby listen to me"

I walk up to her lifting her chin up making her look at me.

"Baby, this is all i know how to do i need fast money so i can take care of us."  i grab her hands bringing them into mine.

"i know this ain't what you signed up for and we will have that i promise. Once i get signed i swear to you i will stop selling for us....for our kids...our future just please ride with me till then"

After a few moments.

"I told you Where ever you going I'm riding?" she kisses me biting my bottom lip harder then usual i pull back but it hurts even more she finally releases got my lip thropping.

"Ow" i pout.

"Don't ever lie to me again. And also whose fairy god mother??"

I chuckle holding my lip. "My boss she the big guy. You remember ms. Davis she one of the donators to the orphanage?

"Oh yeah the one that gives like millions away? She would always come on christmas"

"Well lets just say she has a few business outside of the ones she owns and after you left i was a wreck..so she took me aside at ten taught me the game...from dollars, dress and bitches honestly i don't know what or where i would i be not for her hence the fairy god mother"

"Wow would of never thought"

"Most don't. Look keep that on the low she very secretive"

"Damn you must be one of her best dealers then"

"Seems that way babydoll"

"Come on baby we got class to go to and i sure don't want to be late for miss Ruedin"

"Can you walk well enough for class?"

"I can try. But good thing is my class are in the same building today so i should be good"

"Daddy will make you feel better when we get back ok?"

" you promise"

"I promise" kisses her softly she so damn sexy then grabs my keys my phone.