e p i l o g u e

"Ow! JB, why would you hit me?" Namjoon asked after Jaebum had abused his arm.

"You took Jinyoung away from me." Jaebum scoffed at him.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at Jaebum's behavior before answering. "It was just for lunch. Don't forget that he's in my group."

"Well, don't forget that he's my boyfriend." Jaebum rolled his eyes at Namjoon.

"You can live without Jinyoung for an hour." Namjoon said as he rubbed his arm.

"Maybe, but I don't want to." Jaebum answered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You've gone soft, JB." Namjoon shook his head, making Jaebum realize that he actually has. Nobody fears him anymore. Okay that's a lie but still.

"Shut the fuck up." Jaebum snapped at him.

"Jaebum." Jinyoung scolded his as came out of nowhere and caught him cussing.

"Sorry." Jaebum mumbled while looking down. Namjoon stood there, not knowing what to say, caught off guard at the events unfolding before him.

"Well, I gotta go to class. See ya later Jinyoung, JB." Namjoon awkwardly cleared his throat and gave them a small wave before he walked off.

"You should go to class too." Jinyoung suggested as he leaned against the lockers.

"I'd rather be with you." Jaebum said, smiling down at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung almost rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's cheesiness but decided that it was kind of sweet.

Jinyoung watched as all the students rush to class, only a few seconds left until they were counted as late. Jinyoung pushed himself off the lockers and walked towards the school exit, Jaebum immediately following him.

Jinyoung waited for Jaebum to catch up when he stepped out of the building.

"Where are we going?" Jaebum asked Jinyoung, his hand going to rest on Jinyoung's hip.

Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders but nonetheless walked over to Jaebum's motorcycle, Peaches.

Jinyoung sat in the seat and patted it, signaling for Jaebum to get on it as well.

"I want ice cream." Jinyoung explained as Jaebum hopped on.

"Well, anything for you." Jaebum said, turning on his motorcycle and making sure that everything was fine.

Jinyoung stared at the back of Jaebum's head, his words just hit him like a ton of bricks. Jaebum really is perfect. Jinyoung thought as he lightly pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth.

As Jaebum grabbed the helmet, Jinyoung decided to take a big step of their relationship, well at least for him. He reached over and grabbed Jaebum's chin, effectively making Jaebum turn slightly to look at him. Jinyoung then pulled Jaebum's head to rest against his shoulder as he leaned down close to him.

Jaebum's breath caught on his throat at the proximity of their faces. Jinyoung's eyes connected with Jaebum's as he brought their faces closer. Jinyoung leaned down a little more, enough for their lips to make contact, making Jaebum close his eyes as Jinyoung lightly rubbed their lips together.

Not feeling satisfied enough, Jinyoung finally closed the gap in between their lips, his lips slowly lapping against Jaebum's. Jaebum had lifted his head up, not breaking their kiss as he twisted his body a little, in order to face Jinyoung. Jaebum brought a hand up to cup Jinyoung's cheek, his other hand still holding the helmet, as Jinyoung rested a hand on Jaebum's chest.

"Dammit Jinyoung, do you know how long I've been waiting for this?" Jaebum whispered against Jinyoung's lips as they pulled away to catch their breaths. Jinyoung only hummed in response and closed the gap in between them again, wanting to feel Jaebum's lips against his once again.

"Didn't you want ice cream?" Jaebum reminded Jinyoung, making Jinyoung open his eyes and push Jaebum away from him, his eyes lighting up at the mention of ice cream.

"I totally forgot about that." Jinyoung said, his hand taking the helmet off of Jaebum's hands.

Jaebum could only chuckle at Jinyoung's cuteness as he turned to the front, a big smile on his face.

"Hold on, you don't want to fall off Peaches, now do you?" Jaebum teased a little as he revved up the engine, enough so that the students inside could hear.

"I still don't understand why you named it that." Jinyoung shook his head, still not over the fact that the motorcycle could have a much cooler name.

"Because, you're my Peaches. And I love you as much as I love my motorcycle, if not more." Jaebum explained, only freezing after he realized what he said.

Jinyoung didn't know what to expect when he heard that but he couldn't deny the feeling of happiness that bloomed on his chest. Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Jaebum's tense torso, his cheek resting against Jaebum's back as he smiled.

"I love you too." Jinyoung mumbled, turning red as the words slipped out of his mouth effortlessly.

Jaebum slowly relaxed as a shy smile decorated his face, he looked down at the road before reaching out to grab Jinyoung's hand, giving his knuckles a kiss.

They both found a deeper meaning to their relationship as they rode down the streets of Korea on a mission to get ice cream, although Jinyoung still couldn't stop complaining at the name Peaches.

What a lame name for a badass motorcycle. Although deep in his heart, he loved it.

'*•.¸,¤°'..:**.:.'°¤,¸.•*'
the end.

sorry for taking too long.

thanks for sticking around this journey, follow me so you'll be notified when I post the other book which will probably be soon.

it's a soulmate au.