c h a p t e r 7

"I though we agreed on being exclusive." Jaebum said as he sat on his bed. Jinyoung stood by the door, his eyes fixated on Jaebum.

"I didn't want that to happen. It was against my will." Jinyoung said, walking over to Jaebum. 

"I know." Jaebum said, pulling Jinyoung down to sit next to him.

"I just want to forget about that." Jinyoung said, his gaze set on the floor, he feels so dirty. The only person he would want to do that was Jaebum, only him.

"Only me?" Jaebum asked, Jinyoung snapped his head up. Had he said it out loud?

Jaebum hesitated before planting a kiss on Jinyoung's jaw. Jinyoung closed his eyes, hoping for more.

Jaebum took the hint a got closer to Jinyoung, tilting his head with his hand as he leaned in a planted small kisses on Jinyoung's jaw.

Jaebum decided to slowly kiss a trail down to Jinyoung's throat, sucking lightly on his milky skin.

Jinyoung lightly took his bottom lip in between his teeth as he started to feel more and more pleasure.

Jaebum laid Jinyoung down on his bed as he hovered over him, he continued to kiss his neck. Lightly kissing his Adams Apple making Jinyoung tilt his head up as Jaebum's tongue grazed at the sensitive skin.

Jinyoung's fingers ended up tangled into Jaebum's dark locks, slightly pulling whenever Jaebum nipped at the right spot.

"Remember me when you see the dark marks covering your neck. Just me. Remember how I made them." Jaebum mumbled against Jinyoung's neck, making a rush of heat wash over Jinyoung's body.

When Jaebum felt Jinyoung tense up, he stopped his movements and looked up at Jinyoung. Jinyoung's face was flushed red, his eyes were tightly closed, his lips were slightly open, his cute nose was a little red and dark marks littered his neck.

"God, you're perfect." Jaebum mumbled, kissing all of Jinyoung's face.

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Jaebum's arms and pulled him down into a hug.

Jinyoung knew that having Jaebum next to him was the best decision for him.

*

"Woah, you tried to eat you?" Jungkook asked Jinyoung as they walked to class.

"Jaebum." Jinyoung answered, a small blush making it's way onto his cheeks.

"Seems like you guys are hitting it off." Jungkook smiled as he nudged Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess we are." Jinyoung said, a small smile evident on his face.

"Speak of the devil." Jungkook mumbled, as he nudged Jinyoung.

Jinyoung raised his head at was met by the sight of Jaebum walking through the hallways with his gang right behind him.

Jungkook pulled Jinyoung to the side, leaning back into the lockers as he watched them walk towards them.

Jaebum walked towards Jinyoung and Jungkook as the others stayed in the middle of the hallway, observing them.

"Hey, Jinyoung. Jungkook." Jaebum smiled at Jinyoung and then gave Jungkook a nod before turning his full attention of Jinyoung.

"I have to go do something but I'll see you later, don't expect to see me soon." Jaebum said, looking back at the others.

"Mm, okay." Jinyoung said as he watched Jaebum. If he was being honest he felt kinda sad that he wouldn't be seeing Jaebum for a while, especially since lunch was in a few hours.

"See you later." Jaebum said, placing a chaste kiss on Jinyoung's forehead before backing up and leaving.

"Y'all really had to do that in front of me?" Jungkook asked, slowly shaking his head as if trying to get rid of the memories.

"Shut up." Jinyoung laughed, a little shy that Jungkook heard and saw everything said between Jaebum and him.

"Come on, we have to meet up with Namjoon before heading to class." Jungkook looked at his watch.

"Yeah, we should probably go." Jinyoung sighed when he saw the time, he pushed himself off the lockers before making his way down the hallways with Jungkook.

t w o h o u r t i m e s k i p

"Jaebum, let him go." Jinyoung grunted, trying to get Jaebum off of the guy.

"Teachers! Run motherfuckers!" Jackson yelled out, making everyone go crazy as they ran in different directions.

"Fuck. Jaebum, let go." Jinyoung pulled harder on Jaebum's arm.

"Jaebum, quit being fucking dumb. Let him go before you get arrested." Namjoon said as he helped Jinyoung wrench Jaebum away from the guy.

"If you say anything, you're dead." Jinyoung threatened the guy as he pushed Jaebum away.

'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'
every day, every night
feel like a fool
you gotta know

not edited >:(