c h a p t e r 9

"That guy really got some good hits on you." Mark told Jaebum, taking a bite of his apple. 

"Yeah, you look awful." BamBam laughed, poking one of Jaebum's bruises.

Jaebum slapped his hand away and put him in a head lock.

"Ahh, Yugyeom help me." BamBam yelled out, reaching out towards him.

"You're on your own this time." Yugyeom laughed, scooting away from BamBam's hands.

"You guys are annoying." Youngjae said, popping a chip into his mouth.

*

"Come on, Namjoon's waiting for us in the cafeteria." Jungkook swung an arm around Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Mmm, alright." Jinyoung agreed, allowing Jungkook to steer him.

"Have you heard Twice's new song?" Jungkook asked Jinyoung, the song was really good.

"Oh yeah, I forgot how it went though." Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows in disappointment.

"Here." Jungkook handed Jinyoung an earbud, pulling up the music video on his phone.

Jinyoung enthusiastically took the earnbud and checked for ear wax before putting it in his ear.

"I clean my ears." Jungkook scoffed, a bit offended by Jinyoung's actions.

"I didn't know that." Jinyoung shrugged, urging Jungkook to okay the music video.

As they listened to the song they did the iconic hand movements, walking into the cafeteria in their own little bubble.

"Fancy~ YOU!" They sang out loud, catching the attention of a few people.

"Aww they would look so cute together!"

"Jaebum who?"

"Wow, is he with both?"

All these whispers were heard as they watched the two sing along happily.

Jaebum watched from afar, jealousy taking over his body when he saw the two but he ignored them as he looked down at his food.

"Dang, that must hurt." Jackson said, taking a sip of his apple juice.

"Shut the fuck up." Jaebum snapped, his eyes now leaving the food in front of him.

"They're just friends, JB. My brother wouldn't do something like that to you." Jimin shyly spoke up, defending his brother.

"I know." Jaebum mumbled, raising his eyes up to look at Jinyoung.

"I know." Jaebum repeated to himself.

When the song was over, Jinyoung took off the earbud and gave it back to Jungkook. Once he heard all the whispers he looked over at Jaebum who seemed to be a bit tense.

Jinyoung connected the pieces and mentally faced palmed, I can't believe that this stupid rumor has started.

"Ew, people keep talking about us as a couple. It's making quite uncomfortable, I ain't gonna lie." Jungkook fake gagged and sat down next to Taehyung.

Jinyoung smacked the back of Jungkook's head earning a whine from the other.

Jinyoung sighed and walked over to Jaebum's table, all eyes were on him and he knew it.

"Look who's coming." Jackson nudged Jaebum's shoulder.

Jaebum raised his head up and saw Jinyoung coming at him. Jinyoung grabbed Jaebum's arm and pulled him up from his chair.

"Jaebum." Jinyoung started, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Jaebum looked at Jinyoung with questioning eyes, he was kind of embarrassed to be in the spotlight since he was kind of bruised up.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jinyoung asked, shocking everyone into silence except for Jackson who squealed loudly.

Jaebum stared at Jinyoung for a few seconds, this was now how he imagined that this would go down. In his head, he asked Jinyoung out not the other way around.

"Yes." Jaebum smiled, bringing Jinyoung into a hug, the cafeteria was erupted in loud cheers, but Jinyoung ignored that, he just wanted everyone to know that Jaebum was officially his. 

And with that Jinyoung dragged Jaebum away from all the attention, and into the back of the school.

"So, now that you're my boyfriend... can I get a kiss?" Jaebum asked, puckering his lips.

"In your dreams." Jinyoung covered Jaebum's lips with his hand.

"Worth a shot." Jaebum shrugged, leaning back into the building.

Jinyoung laughed and looked over at the parking lot where Jaebum's bike stood.

"Peaches doesn't like it when strange people look at her." Jaebum spoke up earning a smack on the chest from Jinyoung.

"Why are you still calling it Peaches? That's a lame name." Jinyoung asked, Jaebum had one of those badass motorcycles and Peaches just didn't match it.

"It's not lame. I like it." Jaebum shrugged, watching Jinyoung.

"I wanna leave." Jinyoung said, looking over at Jaebum.

"I don't want to be in school right now." Jinyoung elaborated when he saw Jaebum raise his eyebrow.

"Then let's go." Jaebum pushes himself off the wall, grabbed Jinyoung's hand and walked towards his motorcycle.

'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'
i'm on break and let me just say something, the freaking spicy beaf noodle soup, at the restaurant that i work at, stinks. the smell is stuck with me. forever.