c h a p t e r 6

Jinyoung and Jungkook entered Jaebum's classroom. The teacher gave them a look but when Jungkook talked to her, she decided to let them stay. They walked to the back, where Jaebum was, and sat down in empty seats.

Within a few seconds, Jungkook was happily talking to Taehyung. Leaving Jinyoung alone.

Jinyoung looked around the classroom and spotted Jaebum a few feet away from him. How did he not notice him before?

Jinyoung got up from his seat and crouched down next to a sleeping Jaebum. He pushed Jaebum's hair out of his face, stirring Jaebum awake.

Jaebum quickly slapped the hand that touched him and sat up quickly.

Jinyoung made a small surprised sound and rubbed the hand that Jaebum slapped with a pout.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I thought you were someone else." Jaebum said, taking Jinyoung's slapped hand in his hand and rubbing it.

Jaebum pulled up a chair for Jinyoung and intertwined heir hands together.

After a few moments of silence Jaebum spoke up.

"Are we really not gonna talk about yesterday?" He asked, making Jinyoung turn to face him.

"There's nothing to say. Let's talk, as more than friends and see where it goes but, obviously, we stay exclusive." Jinyoung said, running his thumb over Jaebum's knuckles.

"I like the idea of that." Jaebum said, looking down at their hands.

Jinyoung smiled at Jaebum and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"I like the idea of that too." Jinyoung said, leaning forward as if listening to the teacher, even though she wasn't even his teacher.

*

Lunch came around and Jaebum was looking out for Namjoon's gang, knowing that Jinyoung would be with them. But when they entered, Jinyoung wasn't there.

Jaebum stood up and went towards Namjoon's table.

"Where's Jinyoung?" Jaebum asked, Namjoon turned to look at him with confusion.

"Wasn't he with you?" Namjoon asked, everyone's attention were on them and they all watched as Jaebum grabbed the collar of Namjoon's shirt and lifted him up from his chair.

"Stop playing games." Jaebum said, waiting for Namjoon to crack a smile but it never came.

"I'm sure he's fine. He's probably with a teacher or with his dad." Namjoon said, wrenching Jaebum's hand away from him.

Jaebum walked off to find Jinyoung, he just felt that something was off.

*

"Yes?" Jinyoung asked the guys blocking his path.

"You could be very useful for us." The guy said, circling around Jinyoung's like he was prey, just waiting to be eaten.

"I really don't care." Jinyoung said as he tried to push past the guys.

"Good to know, then you won't have a problem with this..." The guy said as he stared to lean in.

Jinyoung's eyes widened as he remembered the exclusivity deal between Jaebum and him. He pulled his head back before smashing it against the others head.

"Ow, fuck. Why'd I do that?" Jinyoung asked himself as he rubbed his forehead. The guy was doing the same but he looked angry.

"Now you're really gonna get it." The guy said before pinning Jinyoung to the nearest lockers.

Jinyoung immediately tried to push him off but it was no use, he really needed to go to the gym.

The guy used his hand to cup Jinyoung's jaw and he tilted his head to expose Jinyoung's neck. He attached his lips to Jinyoung's neck where he kissed, licked, and nipped at the milky skin.

Jinyoung closed his eyes as he tried not to feel pressure and kept pushing the guy away, not giving up.

After a few seconds the guy was abruptly pulled away from Jinyoung, he opened his eyes only to find Jaebum beating the other guy up.

He didn't know wether to stop him or let him keep going. The guys minions were long gone, probably not wanting to get beat up.

"Jaebum stop." Jinyoung finally decided, gently laying his hand on Jaebum's shoulder.

Jaebum stood up once he was satisfied with the amount of blood and dragged Jinyoung away without uttering a word.

Jinyoung was honestly a little bit scared of Jaebum would do, he knew he wouldn't hurt him but he was still somewhat scared.

"Jaebum, are you okay?" Jinyoung asked as he was dragged all the way to Jaebum's motorcycle.

"I will be after this." Jaebum said, not even looking at Jinyoung as he handed him his helmet.

Jinyoung immediately put it on but struggled to get it to stay on his head. Jaebum turned around and fixed it for him, he still wouldn't look at him.

Jaebum started up his bike as Jinyoung hopped on without a word. Jinyoung didn't knew what Jaebum was doing but he knew it was best if he just followed him.

"Hold on." Jaebum mumbled before revving up the engine and taking off.

The ride was short but Jinyoung didn't know where they were as they pulled into a neighborhood. It was for middle class people, that much Jinyoung could tell.

Jaebum pulled up into a two story white house that had pretty flowers planted around it.

Jaebum hopped off his bike and turned it before gently taking his helmet off of Jinyoung's head. He took it inside as he took hold of Jinyoung's wrist, dragging him in.

'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'
da masyeo masyeo masyeo masyeo nae suljan ay da ppajyeo ppajyeo ppjyeo michin yesulgae

dionysus - bts