c h a p t e r 4

"Why are you here?" Jaebum questioned Jinyoung, taking the cigarette out of his mouth.

"Why are you smoking?" Jinyoung asked, watching as Jaebum dropped the cigarette to the floor and stomped on it.

"I'm not." Jaebum looked down at the dying cigar.

"Well now you're not." Jinyoung murmured, walking towards Jaebum.

Jinyoung had walked all the way to the back of the school just to find Jaebum, he didn't know why but he felt the need to do so.

"Shouldn't you be somewhere else? Class is about to start." Jaebum said, pointing at the school building where a big clock hung.

"Yeah, no thanks." Jinyoung snorted while leaning back into the school building.

They stayed silent for a moment until Jinyoung spoke up. "What's your motorcycle's name?" He asked, looking at the black bike in front of him.

Jaebum snorted as he walked over to it. "You think I'm one of those douches who name their bikes?" He asked as he patted the seat of his motorcycle.

"Yes, actually I do." Jinyoung smirked upon seeing Jaebum's glare.

"Well I haven't named it but let's see..." Jaebum trailed off staring at the bike and then slowly at Jinyoung.

"Peaches." Jaebum concluded earning a confused look from Jinyoung.

"Peaches? What kind of name is that?" Jinyoung questioned as he pointed at the bike.

"I happen to enjoy that name." Jaebum said as he looked over his bike.

"So let me get this straight. Jaebum, the leader of the motorcycle gang that everyone is scared of and has an awesome bike, named it Peaches?" Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows at Jaebum.

"Yes." Jaebum said, hopping on his bike and turning it on.

"Hop on." Jaebum told Jinyoung, making room for him.

Jinyoung stares at Jaebum for a second before shaking his head. "Nah ah, you're probably gonna crash and I'll end up dead."

"I'm not a bad driver." Jaebum said, holding out his helmet for Jinyoung to wear.

"I don't know that." Jinyoung crossed his arms over his chest, refusing to take the helmet.

"Oh come on, don't you trust me?" Jaebum asked with a smile.

"No." Jinyoung scoffed but nonetheless took the helmet from Jaebum.

"Where are we going anyway?" Jinyoung asked Jaebum as he looked at little details in the helmet. It had thin, elegant designs painted in gold around the edges, it was actually really pretty.

"Just going for a drive around." Jaebum shrugged, revving the engine a little.

Jinyoung put the helmet on but couldn't get it to stay in his head.

"Why do you have such a big head?" Jinyoung questioned. Jaebum laughed and reached over to him, pulling Jinyoung's wrist.

Jaebum helped Jinyoung up the bike and turned around to fiddle with the helmet. Once he was satisfied he dropped his hands and stared at Jinyoung.

"You look cute in my helmet." Jaebum commented, surprising both of them. Jinyoung's face stared to grow hot and he made Jaebum turn around so he wouldn't see him blushing.

Jaebum laughed as he turned around, he felt Jinyoung's arms snake around his stomach causing butterflies to erupt in his stomach.  Jaebum revved up the engine, making a loud sound, as he took off.

As Jaebum was driving he kept in mind that Jinyoung was on the bike too so he couldn't be as reckless as he usually is. But just to scare Jinyoung a bit, he did a
donut at an intersection making Jinyoung endlessly curse at him.

As soon as they got to a red light, Jinyoung hopped off the bike making Jaebum gape at him.

"Jinyoung, what the fuck? Get back on before the light turns green." Jaebum said, watching as Jinyoung took off his helmet.

"I'm not getting back on that thing." Jinyoung said, pouting slightly.

"Oh come on, is this about the donut?" Jaebum questioned, pulling over to the side as the light turned green.

"I almost fell." Jinyoung said in disbelief, raising his voice higher.

"But I caught you." Jaebum said, swinging a leg over his bike to get off.

"Barely." Jinyoung mumbled as he recalled Jaebum's using one of his arms to grab Jinyoung's side as he was slipping.

"Jinyoung, come here." Jaebum said, making Jinyoung go over to him hesitantly.

"I'm not gonna let you fall, I'll actually drive safely this time." Jaebum said, pulling Jinyoung towards him.

"Fine." Jinyoung gave in, putting the helmet back on.

As he climbed on he heard Jaebum mumble, "If only you weren't with Namjoon."

Jinyoung cracked a smile at that and put his arms around Jaebum and he took off.

They were soon pulling up to school, everyone was already out of class and were either waiting for their ride or for the bus.

As soon as they heard the loud roar of Jaebum's motorcycle they turned their heads only to find Jinyoung and Jaebum together. He pulled up into his usual parking spot and waited for Jinyoung to get off.

"Do they always stare at you?" Jinyoung asked, looking around while taking of his helmet.

"No, I think they found something cute to look at." Jaebum responded with a cheeky grin and Jinyoung's face heated up.

"I gotta go." Jinyoung said, handing Jaebum his helmet and ruffling his hair up to get rid of helmet hair.

Jaebum gave him a nod and Jinyoung took this as his cue to leave but before he walked away he turned towards Jaebum.

"By the way, Namjoon and I aren't together." He leaned down to whisper into Jaebum's ear.

"What?" Jaebum asked, did Jinyoung hear him?

Jinyoung smiled as he leaned down to plant a kiss on Jaebum's cheek. "Bye." He waved and walked off.

Jaebum froze for about 5 seconds before letting out a small laugh, a huge smile decorating his face.

'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'
eumage manchwo sarangeul soksagigo sipeo~

stan talent, stan chungha