c h a p t e r 3

"Stop moving." Jinyoung said as he held Jaebum's head in place.

"You're acting brave for someone who just met me." Jaebum commented as he tried to keep his head still.

"I've heard enough about you, but you don't seem so scary to me." Jinyoung mumbled as he applied more pressure to his cheek.

"Since when was I scary?" Jaebum asked in confusion, he knew some people were intimidated by him but he didn't think that everyone was afraid of him.

"I'd say never but everyone else seems to shit their pants when you look at them. Maybe it's because you wear a leather jacket or maybe it's the fact that you have a freaking motorcycle gang. How do you expect people not to fear you?" Jinyoung asked, lifting the cotton ball up before gently slamming it back onto Jaebum's nose.

"I've never done anything to make people afraid of me." Jaebum said, looking up at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung stopped his movements and gave Jaebum a look. "I haven't even been here for a week and I already know about all the people you've beat up." Jinyoung said, rolling his eyes slightly.

"Well besides that." Jaebum waved Jinyoung off.

Jinyoung shook his head as he finished off, he then took a step back and started putting everything away.

"Well see you later, Jaebutt." Jinyoung said, heading towards the door but was stopped when Jaebum pulled him back and held him close by the waist.

"It's JB." Jaebum narrowed at Jinyoung, trying to scare him.

Jinyoung smirked as he leaned closer to Jaebum's face, his nose brushed against Jaebum's cheek as he whispered into him ear.

"What are you gonna do if I don't call you that? Punch me?" Jinyoung mocked causing Jaebum to almost groan as his breath fanned over his ear and tightened his hold on Jinyoung's waist. Jinyoung pulled back and slightly pushed Jaebum away.

"Didn't think so, bye." Jinyoung smiled and waved as he walked out of the nurses office, leaving Jaebum standing in the middle of the room.

"What the fuck just happened? And where the fuck was the damn nurse?" Jaebum questioned, standing for a few more seconds before walking out of the room.

*

"What the hell happened back there?" Mark asked Jaebum as he sat down in their lunch table.

"Yeah, you didn't even lay a finger on him when he punched you. If it was anyone else you would've beat the fuck out of them." Jackson commented, taking a bite of his burger. Jaebum just shrugged and tried to avoid the questions being thrown at him.

"We didn't even get to finish the fight with Namjoon." BamBam pouted at Jaebum.

"Speak of the devil." Youngjae murmured as Namjoon and his gang was walking towards them.

Jaebum picked his head up at the mention of Namjoon's gang and his eyes unconsciously searched for a certain guy.

As soon as he saw him, his fists clenched at his sides. He doesn't know what came over him, was it possessiveness or maybe jealousy but his eyes dropped to Jinyoung's hand that was intertwined with Namjoon's.

"Woah, are you guys a thing?" Jimin spoke up for the first time.

"Maybe." Namjoon answered with a shrug. Jinyoung looked down at Jaebum, they locked eyes for a brief moment before Jinyoung looked up at Namjoon.

"Can you leave?" Jaebum asked Namjoon, slight anger evident on his voice.

"Woah, why are you so mad?" Jungkook chuckled, swinging his arm over Jinyoung's shoulder.

Jaebum abruptly stood up, startling Youngjae and Jimin. He walked away but not before knocking his shoulder against Jungkook in a harsh way.

Jinyoung pulled his hand away when Jaebum left and shook Jungkook's arm off.

Namjoon laughed as he came to his conclusion. "He might actually like you, woah this is gold."

Jackson sprang up and walked towards them. "Wait, so you're not dating?" Jackson asked them, confusion written all over his face.

"Of course not"

"Ew."

Namjoon and Jinyoung said at the same time, Namjoon looked at Jinyoung with offense. That kinda hurt him.

"I wanted to see if Jaebum had some sort of soft spot for Jinyoung, guess he does." Namjoon explained, maybe he could use Jinyoung against Jaebum but then again Jinyoung is fond of Jaebum.

"I need to pee." Jinyoung said, excusing himself as he walked off.

He actually didn't need to pee but he did want to find a certain person who couldn't seem to leave him mind recently.

'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'
fantastic baby, DANCE~