Chapter 14 - Capture The Flag, With A Twist

Camp Half-Blood changed. It was bigger, much bigger. The cabins seemed to triple in size, and there seemed to be at least a hundred more cabins for minor gods and goddesses. The Big House was no longer its baby blue color that had been there when Theron was a camper. Now, it was a sea green color with black trimming. 

There also seemed to be more obstacle courses for the campers to train. The Climbing Wall was still there, that didn't seem to change much. Now, there seemed to be many different obstacle courses, probably thanks to the Hephaestus cabin. Campers bounded across the course, avoiding arrows, poison, rocks and other dangerous objects.

After inspecting the Big House and Obstacle Courses, Theron made his way to the ring of cabins. Hestia's Hearth sat in the middle of the rings, but what he saw surprised him more than anything else he had seen so far.

The Hearth was cold and dark. There was no flame and no 8-year-old girl tending the flames.

Ignoring this fact and the glances from the campers, Theron walked up towards the outer ring of cabins. He found a spot that was unoccupied by any cabins. He closed his eyes and, once again, linked his mind to Chaos's.

Hey Chaos, if we're gonna be staying here, we'll need a cabin. I found a good spot.

On it.

The ground rumbled as Theron disconnected his mind link. A few moments later, a cabin, about the size of the others, shot up from the ground. It was black and had constellations twinkling throughout the cabin. By the time the Earth stopped rumbling, a crowd of campers surrounded the cabin.

Theron turned around, "Campers," he yelled, causing the demigods to fall silent, "I expect none of you to enter this cabin unless told otherwise by me, or one of the other Commanders. If you break this rule, you will get a punishment on how we see fit," 

The demigods gave their signs of approval before turning and going back to their activities. At least, most of them did.

"Theron?" a feminine voice asked.

The assassin turned to face the speaker, standing there was the Seven, and Max along with a few other campers. He did not recognize one of them but decided to ignore it for now.

"Yes?" Theron answered through gritted teeth, he wished they would leave him alone.

"You've been all over the Universe, right?" Hazel asked looking at the cloaked figure.

Theron hummed in agreement.

"Have you, by chance, seen or heard of a guy named Percy Jackson?" Jason continued, studying him.

"No," Theron answered a little too quickly, "Uh, no I have not. Now, if you excuse me, I have to go check on...something,"

The Commander then opened his cabin door, walked in, and shut the door, all before the demigods could stop him.

"He's hiding something," Annabeth muttered, studying the place where Theron had previously been standing.

"I agree with Annabeth on this one, Theron knows something about Percy," Piper agreed.

"This is all my fault," Max said, putting his head in his hands, "If I had just fought the spell, none of this would have happened."

"It's not your fault, Max. That spell put most of the Olympian Gods under its control, and besides, you redeemed your self." Hazel comforted.

"Come on guys," Annabeth said sadly, "It's Capture the Flag against the Hunters tonight, let's go make some plans."

Theron shut the door and breathed out a sigh of relief. It was a pain just being on the same planet, but now Theron would have to see them daily. Theron took a deep breath and looked around the room. The cabin appeared bigger on the inside thanks to Chaos, so there was a kitchen, living room, and the Commander's room which all had their personal bathrooms.