Chapter 11 - Got a Quarter?

Theron awoke from his slumber and began to get dressed. Throwing on some jeans and a t-shirt, he headed over to the cafeteria, where he could tell his friends about his dreams. He walked through the still door-less cafeteria entrance and headed over to the Commander's table, where all of his friends seemed to be awake and talking to one another.

"Hey, guys," Theron said sleepily, sliding into a chair next to Phantom, "Did you all get some sleep?"

Phantom smiled. "I haven't felt this good in ages, whatever that meditation stuff we did yesterday, really helped." 

It was true, all the Commanders looked renewed with fresh strength and energy. Theron, however, did not get much sleep last night, and it must have shown.

"You look like you went through hell," Mercy teased, gesturing to the dark circles under the assassin's eyes, and his even more messed up hair.

"Trust me, I've already done that," Theron groaned, putting his head in his hands.

"You- what?! You know what I'm not even going to ask..." Stardust muttered.

"What's the matter, Theron? You look exhausted." Medic asked.

"I had a dream, we are going to have to call a mee-" Theron was cut off by Raye Duste, the Lieutenant of Division 2.

"Sirs, ma'ams, Lord Chaos has issued a meeting directly after breakfast," the girl said, standing at attention.

The girl was beautiful, Theron had to admit that. Her black locks of hair and pink eyes contrasted nicely with each other. The girl was from the planet Diarus, and she had died a hero by leading an army to a successful victory, her sadly dying in the progress. She had overall gained Theron's respect.

"Thank you, Raye, you are dismissed," Stardust said, the Commander of Division 2.

Raye bowed and walked off.

"I'll explain my dream at the meeting, right now, I need a large coffee and some waffles," Theron declared, causing the others to laugh.

This time skip is brought to you by the Time Stone (shoot, wrong fandom sorry)

Theron just sat down on his throne when Chaos teleported in, Theron noticed that he looked tired and worried.

"Lord Chaos," Theron spoke, "Why have you summoned us here today?"

"I bring news about the, er, predicament with Order. Turns out that she has been recruiting planets throughout the galaxy, promising peace to their planet if they do not join the war, or massive prizes if they fight for her. So far Tolvore, Ognonoe, Setera, Anzone and many others have chosen to not participate in the war.  Aphars, Luzuthea, Enadus and a few others have decided to join Order in her plan to the Universe's cleansing." Chaos replied gravely.

Shocked gasps ran throughout the Commanders. Theron just nodded.

"I bring news also," the assassin pronounced, just as gravely, "I had a dream about Order. Turns out, she isn't working alone. End was there with her and he said that they managed to gain the Primordial, Ouranos's, help, in return for a mortal body. They talked about laying low for a few months, and ways to destroy you and Void, before the dream dissolved."

Chaos paled slightly, slouching in his throne. For a moment no one spoke, and then the room exploded into arguments.

Chaos raised his hand, "SILENCE!" he bellowed, instantly gaining the room's attention, "I have come to the conclusion that we must pay a visit with my older sister, Void. I will contact her and ask her to come to talk to us as soon as possible. Hopefully, she will decide to join us. Dismissed."